Community Forum

Part breds and breeding

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Part breds and breeding

Post by Weaving »

A couple of niggly little things that I feel would make the game run a little smoother for me...

First of all, it would be so useful if when breeding or buying part 'x' horses, it said the percentage next to it. So for example now in the breeding menu it just says:
'Horse Name'
'Part Belgian'
What I think would be useful is if instead it said:
'Horse Name'
Part Belgian 65%'
I don't know how difficult of a change this would be to make, but it would make my life so much easier!

The second suggestion is a link directly to the horse from the 'breed horse' window. So as it is now you click to breed a mare and a list of all your stallions pop up in the box. It would be so useful (for me anyway) if their names could be linked to their pages, so when you click on it, you get taken straight to them. For bigger stables it is a pain trying to keep track of which horse is where and I feel like this would simplify things?

And that's my two penneth!
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Re: Part breds and breeding

Post by nyraeia »

Very good suggestions. I think the link thingy has already been suggested some time ago... can't find it right now, though.
Become a Patron!