Community Forum

Approved Buyer

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Approved Buyer

Post by Neon4 »

It would be so useful if there was a feature where a player can put their horse up for sale to approved buyers only. This way they can stop people from buying it if it's supposed to be for someone else.
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: Approved Buyer

Post by Xant’hippe »

:) Agree.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

Reading the FAQ and previous suggestion posts is always a good idea. This is already planned.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

:) So many things are planned. When do we get to actually HAVE any of them?
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

I hope they are added soon! I'm so excited for the update this weekend! It might only be a small part of what is yet to be done, but it's still one step in the right direction.
I think it would be cool if there were a new update every month or so, even if it's only small.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

We get to have them as soon as they're done.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

Mhm. Boss is working real hard and doing a good job, so I wouldn't worry too much. :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

I agree
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hannah771 wrote:I agree
This is what the private sales option is for. When this post was originally made, it was before we had the private sales option and the only way we could sell a horse was entirely open to the public.

If you have trouble with selling to unwanted owners, then you'll need to use the private sales system and only have two private/OBO sales up at any time (unless you upgrade).

You can also raise your prices to an amount that you'll be less cross if an unwanted purchaser buys your horses.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Hannah771 wrote:I agree
This is what the private sales option is for. When this post was originally made, it was before we had the private sales option and the only way we could sell a horse was entirely open to the public.

If you have trouble with selling to unwanted owners, then you'll need to use the private sales system and only have two private/OBO sales up at any time (unless you upgrade).

You can also raise your prices to an amount that you'll be less cross if an unwanted purchaser buys your horses.
The problem with private sales is that non Premium users can't post very many private sales. I've been trying to get premium since I joined but I can't just ask someone for PT to do it, and I have a grinder but I don't know where the points from him are going.
Become a Patron!