The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Entering competitions from individual horse page

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Entering competitions from individual horse page

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

I have found it quiet annoying, trying to keep track on what horses have been entered into shows with the way the system is set up now.I have ran into problems with missing horses a few times. Not sure if this has been suggested or not yet, tho I'm sure it has by now, since I am sure I'm not the only one annoyed with the way shows are entered.
Is there anyway to link the shows through horse page something like it is currently set up with local shows.That way you have a good idea and check off your horses as you go that have been entered into shows. Maybe also include with a temporary summary history of shows that have been entered and reflect on horses page until the competition run, then gets cleared.
I'm just tired of scowling down for each horse, and would make more sense to link shows and enter horse from its own page. Any comments or suggestions is welcome of course.
Thanks for listening to my rant :)

PS Larissa is there anyway to include a history of local shows under horses page ,so we have better evaluation of our young horses, to see if they will be any good in competitions
KayaineII
Visit My Farm

Re: Entering competitions from individual horse page

Post by KayaineII »

Golden Lotus Stables wrote:I have found it quiet annoying, trying to keep track on what horses have been entered into shows with the way the system is set up now.I have ran into problems with missing horses a few times. Not sure if this has been suggested or not yet, tho I'm sure it has by now, since I am sure I'm not the only one annoyed with the way shows are entered.
Is there anyway to link the shows through horse page something like it is currently set up with local shows.That way you have a good idea and check off your horses as you go that have been entered into shows. Maybe also include with a temporary summary history of shows that have been entered and reflect on horses page until the competition run, then gets cleared.
I'm just tired of scowling down for each horse, and would make more sense to link shows and enter horse from its own page. Any comments or suggestions is welcome of course.
Thanks for listening to my rant :)

PS Larissa is there anyway to include a history of local shows under horses page ,so we have better evaluation of our young horses, to see if they will be any good in competitions
Not sure if this is what you're talking about, but you can enter shows directly from the horses page now. It will list all the shows the horse is eligible for, and will not show anything when all the shows have been entered. You can find it on your horses page under the find upcoming events button.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

OH?how did I miss that lol thanks!!! runs to check
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

ill remove the post thank you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:12 am