Community Forum

Rehoming horses

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Rehoming horses

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

I don't see why we can't rehome our horses, even tho they had foals. Not sure if this has anything to do with loosing pedigree or lineage, but this shouldn't affect. I think it is fair we should be able to rehome a horse, that we may no longer want, maybe coz it is producing poor stat foals or with low GP and so forth. Placing a horse for sale doesn't always do it, as it can sit for sale for very long time, because either players focus isn't that breed or because it's just not the best stat horse.
I think when we breed a horse, once foal turns 6 months, we should be able to sell the mare. Sometimes we hold to some horses because of how beautiful they are, we breed them but end up disappointed with foals, and so we do not care to keep the mare or stallion in our line and is ideal to just rehome them without taking unnecessary space.

Thanks
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming horses

Post by nyraeia »

This has been suggested. Lots of times.
Argent II
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

The reason behind it has also be explained, lots of times.

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

sorry I guess I didn't see or can't recall why, that's fine
nyraeia
Visit My Farm

Post by nyraeia »

The forum search is very useful for things like these.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Lets not discourage each other from posting suggestions, I'd rather encourage posting of suggestions even if its been posted before. When I go through the suggestions list I merge duplicate suggestions together to keep the list clean.
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have a stickied list of things that have already been suggested? That way we won't have to search hard to know if something has been mentioned already. I vaguely remember seeing Argent having one a while back, but I could be mistaken.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm