The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Winner Gets 5,000,000 (Finished/Ended)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Winner Gets 5,000,000 (Finished/Ended)

Post by Tisha »

Ended
Last edited by Tisha on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Winner Gets 5,000,000

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

World records are being broken every day. Have you finished all the breed quests? They can be challenging and maybe keep your interest for a few month. Have you done all the training exercises? At the moment I can fully train a horse in 2 years 6 1/2 months, there is something you can try to beat if can't already. You could try creating interesting competitions and set targets for how many competitors enter. There will be more, I'll have a think and get back to you.
Mega
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

Make one Pair of perfect 5 horses for every breed.
Make them the color they are supposed to be or make them grey/apps/blue roans.
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

Something I thought would be fun is making Conformation competitions. People enter in their horse of a certain breed into the breeds conformation competition and if they have the best conformation of that breed then they win.
Of course this might be something a person with knowledge of the breeds conformation, but it would still be fun. :)
Thatgirlwhorides
Visit My Farm

Post by Thatgirlwhorides »

It might be interesting to try and breed the "ideal standard" for a certain existing breed of horse. Aka correct confirmation, correct size range, correct (realistic) colors, etc. As an added challenge, and to keep things interesting, you could also try to breed for high GP and/or stats that reflect the type of horse you're working with (aka high tempo, balance, cadence for a dressage breed, and so on).
Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

I plan on creating my own breeds at some point...

You could choose a time period that interests you and recreate a horse that would fit in that period. I'd like to breed horses that look like they belong in cave paintings.

You could breed a horse... that isn't supposed to be a horse. I want to create a line of "Mule Horses". You could go even further. I've also noticed some long, skinny necks in some horses that remind me a bit of gazelles... Maybe mess around with the confirmations we're given to create something that looks like it shouldn't be in the game.

I think the best advice I can give you is to do the last thing you would expect to do. When your in a rut you either need to take a break or do something different and fun but, also challenging. Without the challenge there isn't much reward.
Scalekist
Visit My Farm

Post by Scalekist »

I think you should try and revive the "dead" breeds, the one with no current horses of that breed alive!! There are so many like that, and even more with very low numbers!! I would love to see them come back and see what they look like for myself. My Arabian mare is currently pregnant, the sire being a New Forest Pony, and according to the Breeds Wiki that will create a Lundy, a dead breed but it will be dead no longer!! ;D It feels really good, and I think you'll feel the same!!
Kmcclinton
Visit My Farm

Post by Kmcclinton »

Have you thought about going back to scratch? I'm thinking you could start over, sell/rehome everything, hit the adoption center, and try to breed up to one of the more complicated breeds. When I started playing this game in 2015, there were only a few breeds achieved and it was a race to see who could get to the next breed first. Perhaps you could find a similarly situated player and you guys could race to get X breed with X performance in a certain amount of time. For an added challenge, you could limit the amount of money spent. Just a thought!
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

1. Choose an unpopular breed
2. Bring it from 30 to 70k with 6+ colored stats and low COI
3. Do not forget to observe the height / color / type / conformation and etc ..
4. Try to break top with it
????
PROFIT!
(If you get bored, just take another breed and repeat the cycle, and so that without Arabians)
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

It really works. I started to breed Estonian native year ago and in the process till now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:55 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:55 am