The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Winner Gets 5,000,000 (Finished/Ended)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HorseGirlUDI
Visit My Farm

Re: Winner Gets 5,000,000

Post by HorseGirlUDI »

You could try making breeds that went "extinct". It would be cool to be the only player with a certain type of breed, even if only for a while.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Winner Gets 5,000,000 (Finished)

Post by Tisha »

I've read all the suggestions and liked Kmcclinton's the most.
Kmcclinton wrote:Congratz!
I'll probably try doing that :lol:
You probably know I've a few West African Barbs. I'm actually trying to breed the Selle Francais. :)
Put a unwanted horse up for 5,000,000, I'll buy it from you.
Thanks!

A big thank you to all other people who participated in this competition!
I'm gonna have something to work on now :lol:
Kmcclinton
Visit My Farm

Re: Winner Gets 5,000,000 (Finished/Ended)

Post by Kmcclinton »

Thanks! I'm glad you liked my suggestion. I hope it helps you get back to enjoying the game :)
Kmcclinton
Visit My Farm

Post by Kmcclinton »

I just put a West African Barb filly, MM Reiscrow up for sale for $5,000,000. I think she's super cute and hope you think so, too!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Kmcclinton wrote:I just put a West African Barb filly, MM Reiscrow up for sale for $5,000,000. I think she's super cute and hope you think so, too!
Got her, and yep, she's cute :lol:
Kmcclinton
Visit My Farm

Post by Kmcclinton »

Great! Best of luck :)
DestinoRidge
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:I've been thinking recently, what should I do in Horse World Online?
There's almost nothing to make me continue to play this game. Stephanie's left, Farant's closed her project. Destany662 isn't playing anymore. I've more than enough money. All the World Records are practically unbeatable.
What should I do? Everything I do now doesn't really have any meaning. I don't feel happy playing this game anymore. I want to help people like how Farant, Steph and Destany helped me. Advise me on what to do, I'll give the person who gives the best piece of advice 5,000,000.

PS. Your aim is to motivate me to play in a way that makes me feel fulfilled.
Wow! I just saw this, that breaks my heart. I hope you’re doing well hun, I visited your farm it’s beautiful, got some bad a** horses. I take sporadic breaks when I’m feeling a little down my apologies. I’ve been back for a few weeks now working on a few projects here and there id love to know how you’re doing.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 am