The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO's Triple Crown (IDEA)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

HWO's Triple Crown (IDEA)

Post by Retsi »

I'm currently thinking of organizing a contest that is similar to the triple crown for Thoroughbred horses. In my version, stallions ages 3-12 may enter.

Rules and Regulations

This contest will only be for purebred Thoroughbred stallions.
You may not enter more than one horse total, this does include secondary accounts
You must enter your horse in all three competitions, links will be provided.

Prizes

If your horse wins first place in all three competitions, you will be rewarded an additional $250,000

1st place - $500,000 or $100,000 and a brooding from a prolific mare
2nd place - $250,000
3rd place - $100,000

Would you be interested in entering your best Thoroughbred stallion?

Would you be interested in more competitions for purebred horses, or futurities for your young horses? Please respond, and if you've got a racing Thoroughbred, show him off!
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO's Triple Crown (IDEA)

Post by Aliw1995 »

Retsi wrote:I'm currently thinking of organizing a contest that is similar to the triple crown for Thoroughbred horses. In my version, stallions ages 3-12 may enter.

Rules and Regulations
[horse=][/horse]
This contest will only be for purebred Thoroughbred stallions.
You may not enter more than one horse total, this does include secondary accounts
You must enter your horse in all three competitions, links will be provided.

Prizes

If your horse wins first place in all three competitions, you will be rewarded an additional $250,000

1st place - $500,000 or $100,000 and a brooding from a prolific mare
2nd place - $250,000
3rd place - $100,000

Would you be interested in entering your best Thoroughbred stallion?

Would you be interested in more competitions for purebred horses, or futurities for your young horses? Please respond, and if you've got a racing Thoroughbred, show him off!
I would be interested in entering this boy. He's just incredible. AWE Interstellar Cloud
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Aliw1995 wrote:I would be interested in entering this boy. He's just incredible. AWE Interstellar Cloud
He is the half brother of my top Thoroughbred stallion :lol:
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Retsi wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:I would be interested in entering this boy. He's just incredible. AWE Interstellar Cloud
He is the half brother of my top Thoroughbred stallion :lol:
"the seed is strong" lol Does yours express dun too?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Aliw1995 wrote:"the seed is strong" lol Does yours express dun too?
Top mare*, and actually the beauty somehow turned out black.
SF Immortal Technique
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Retsi wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:"the seed is strong" lol Does yours express dun too?
Top mare*, and actually the beauty somehow turned out black.
SF Immortal Technique
She's a looker alright. I'd love to breed with her. pity theyre half siblings. Is it advisable to breed half siblings?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Aliw1995 wrote:She's a looker alright. I'd love to breed with her. pity theyre half siblings. Is it advisable to breed half siblings?
People do it often to keep desirable traits, but I don't think breeding full siblings is something I've seen. Half would be fine. I currently have a mare pregnant to the stallion linked below, and I'm breeding until I get a filly that I can compete. That'd be a different bloodline if you're interested in seeing what I get, but if you're still very interested in Immortal Technique after I've had time to work on the new filly (I hope she's pretty), we can discuss a brooding fee. I'd be willing to brood either mare to the right stallion.

SF Viva La Rico
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Retsi wrote:
Aliw1995 wrote:She's a looker alright. I'd love to breed with her. pity theyre half siblings. Is it advisable to breed half siblings?
People do it often to keep desirable traits, but I don't think breeding full siblings is something I've seen. Half would be fine. I currently have a mare pregnant to the stallion linked below, and I'm breeding until I get a filly that I can compete. That'd be a different bloodline if you're interested in seeing what I get, but if you're still very interested in Immortal Technique after I've had time to work on the new filly (I hope she's pretty), we can discuss a brooding fee. I'd be willing to brood either mare to the right stallion.

SF Viva La Rico
Sounds good! Keep me Posted. Interstellar Cloud is up for stud anyway, But I might give you a discount breeding if I really like your mare
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Aliw1995 wrote:Sounds good! Keep me Posted. Interstellar Cloud is up for stud anyway, But I might give you a discount breeding if I really like your mare
Ooo, she turned out pretty.

SF Tea Roses
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

A filly from your stallion, she's stunning :shock: i've not seen that color/mane combo.

SF Juniper
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:17 pm