The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Retsi's Futurities (Sign up! Enter your yearlings!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Retsi's Futurities (Sign up! Enter your yearlings!)

Post by Retsi »

Now Hosting

Endurance -http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/36507
Racing
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/36508

The cost to enter your yearling will be $10,000. The cash pot begins at $50,000. Only horses ages 1-2 may enter. First place yearlings have the opportunity to be fully trained for free, if not already trained past 790%. Conformation reviews will be released of the top placing horses, along with results. Both the original breeder and the rider will be recognized. Foals of particular interest may also win training or breeding opportunities. Foals of particular interest may be offered upon. Large futurities will be held at the end/start of each month for a grand prize of $250,000. If this gains interest, that will increase. Looking for HWOs best upcoming competitors. You may advertise your horse as a futurity winner in the event that it places among the top three in any competition. I hope to promote your yearlings or sponsor them through training or competing, thank you.

Futurity Training & Competing Services

Your foal may be eligible for these services if it fits these requirements

- over 55k GP
- conformation scores no lower than 20
- more than three scores over 40 (not required but preferred)
- well balanced structure
- purebreds are of particular interest, but not required for my program
- newborn to three years of age ONLY. Young horses preferred, newborns to 8 months especially.

Horses that meet all preferences as well as requirements may be chosen over horses that do not.

The cost to enter your foal in this program is $100,000. They will be fully trained, and competed until 5 years of age. They will return with titles.

To register your horse for this program, please ping me and link your foal

Spaces ARE limited, foals are chosen monthly.

**Example**

SF Blue Christmas

Breed: Norfolk Trotter
Evaluation: 5/5
Futurity Earnings: $76,000+
General Comp Earnings: Untried, N/A
High Bid: not for sale

This colt was bred and trained by me for futurity, and will likely do well in competition. His half sister is also a futurity foal and with only one competition under her belt has a high bid of $300,000. :D
Last edited by Retsi on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Retsi's Futurities (Sign up! Enter your yearlings!)

Post by Bitapetrone »

Are we allowed to enter if we don't intend to enroll our youngsters in the program if they win?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Bitapetrone wrote:Are we allowed to enter if we don't intend to enroll our youngsters in the program if they win?
Absolutely, and the foals that win first, I will train and compete entirely for free (if you'd like). The program itself is seperate from the competitions, which are for anyone. To be charged for the program, you would have to request that your horse be in it :D I do think it's a fair price for the work I will put into the foal upon said request. Please feel free to enter the competitions!

I should have clarified. After I review the results of each weekly competition, I may offer players involved free services or discounted ones, it all depends on the yearling. I think offering services will spice up the competitive grounds, and hopefully we'll see futurity horses earning records and titles, furthering the popularity of futurities. I hope to educate new players and serious breeders about the purpose of futurities, and maybe we'll see some purebred only futurity programs arise, kinda wish the stud option to approve mares was updated...
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Excellent. Thank you. I do all of my own training and competing, but this looked fun to enter.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Retsi wrote:Now Hosting

Endurance -http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/36507
Racing
http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/36508

The cost to enter your yearling will be $10,000. The cash pot begins at $50,000. Only horses ages 1-2 may enter. First place yearlings have the opportunity to be fully trained for free, if not already trained past 790%. Conformation reviews will be released of the top placing horses, along with results. Both the original breeder and the rider will be recognized. Foals of particular interest may also win training or breeding opportunities. Foals of particular interest may be offered upon. Large futurities will be held at the end/start of each month for a grand prize of $250,000. If this gains interest, that will increase. Looking for HWOs best upcoming competitors. You may advertise your horse as a futurity winner in the event that it places among the top three in any competition. I hope to promote your yearlings or sponsor them through training or competing, thank you.

Futurity Training & Competing Services

Your foal may be eligible for these services if it fits these requirements

- over 55k GP
- conformation scores no lower than 20
- more than three scores over 40 (not required but preferred)
- well balanced structure
- purebreds are of particular interest, but not required for my program
- newborn to three years of age ONLY. Young horses preferred, newborns to 8 months especially.

Horses that meet all preferences as well as requirements may be chosen over horses that do not.

The cost to enter your foal in this program is $100,000. They will be fully trained, and competed until 5 years of age. They will return with titles.

To register your horse for this program, please ping me and link your foal

Spaces ARE limited, foals are chosen monthly.

**Example**

SF Blue Christmas

Breed: Norfolk Trotter
Evaluation: 5/5
Futurity Earnings: $76,000+
General Comp Earnings: Untried, N/A
High Bid: not for sale

This colt was bred and trained by me for futurity, and will likely do well in competition. His half sister is also a futurity foal and with only one competition under her belt has a high bid of $300,000. :D
One additional question! Can we enter more than one horse by utilizing two accounts?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Bitapetrone wrote:.
Nothing wrong with that! I like to test out my horses against each other sometimes.
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

Not much of a turn out sadly.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 pm