Community Forum

Prizes Give away! (ENDED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Re: Prizes Give away!

Post by charming_kiger »

:P
Last edited by charming_kiger on October 3rd, 2017, 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Aliw1995 wrote:Post your best looking horses!
1st place will receive $100K plus a $1 breeding to any of the stallions on my farm of their choosing
2nd place $50k
3rd place $25K
Here's my entry! I have a weakness for golden horses :)

Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

This is my entry. She's actually an accidental breeding lol.
jadacannon
Visit My Farm

Re: Prizes Give away! Ok

Post by jadacannon »

8-) I can't wait
White Rose Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by White Rose Ranch »

Here is one of my favorite colored horses WRR Sun Burst
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/745382
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Ok Everyone, I will begin assessing your horses now. Everyone will get feedback, whether or not they won a prize. I will outline what I liked/ disliked about each horse.
(NOTE* this is my opinion only)
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Claire_2 wrote:Here is my entry:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won 1st prize! I really loved the look of your stallion. I'm a sucker for both silver blacks, and greys, and he has both! He has a great sheen from good training, and being a Supreme Ch. is also an attraction. He has pleasant conformation, I particularly like his length of neck and the fact that he has well muscled quarters. His eye colour is an extra bonus.

To collect your prize, please put a horse that has no living offspring up for sale, and I will offer $100k. Please link that horse here.

You also have a choice of any of my stallions to breed to for $1. Just put a link to your chosen stallion here.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have won second place!
I really liked this mare for her type. Its rare to see such typey arabians, especially in ones of colour. She has a very classical look about her. Light bones, small head, large eyes. She is a perfect example of an arab mare.
In fact, I like her so much, that I will offer you breeding to any of my Arab stallions for $1. Just look on my farm and link your chosen sire here.
She didnt win first simply because she lacks a bit of the "wow" factor of the winning horse, but she is stunning none the less

Also, please put an unwanted horse for sale and I will offer you the prize money. Please make sure this horse has no living descendants.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

SallyEvans1 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/992607

My best looking horse

Congratulations!

You have won Third place!
The colour got me on this boy, I am a sucker for silvers, and hes extra beautiful with the roaning thrown in. I would like to see him be a bit more developed through training, I think hes got a lot of potential.

Please put a horse with no living decedents up for sale and I will offer you the prize money. Please post the link for the horse here
Become a Patron!