The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Prizes Give away! (ENDED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Re: Prizes Give away!

Post by charming_kiger »

:P
Last edited by charming_kiger on Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Aliw1995 wrote:Post your best looking horses!
1st place will receive $100K plus a $1 breeding to any of the stallions on my farm of their choosing
2nd place $50k
3rd place $25K
Here's my entry! I have a weakness for golden horses :)

Sunken Hill Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunken Hill Stables »

This is my entry. She's actually an accidental breeding lol.
jadacannon
Visit My Farm

Re: Prizes Give away! Ok

Post by jadacannon »

8-) I can't wait
White Rose Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by White Rose Ranch »

Here is one of my favorite colored horses WRR Sun Burst
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/745382
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Ok Everyone, I will begin assessing your horses now. Everyone will get feedback, whether or not they won a prize. I will outline what I liked/ disliked about each horse.
(NOTE* this is my opinion only)
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Claire_2 wrote:Here is my entry:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have won 1st prize! I really loved the look of your stallion. I'm a sucker for both silver blacks, and greys, and he has both! He has a great sheen from good training, and being a Supreme Ch. is also an attraction. He has pleasant conformation, I particularly like his length of neck and the fact that he has well muscled quarters. His eye colour is an extra bonus.

To collect your prize, please put a horse that has no living offspring up for sale, and I will offer $100k. Please link that horse here.

You also have a choice of any of my stallions to breed to for $1. Just put a link to your chosen stallion here.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have won second place!
I really liked this mare for her type. Its rare to see such typey arabians, especially in ones of colour. She has a very classical look about her. Light bones, small head, large eyes. She is a perfect example of an arab mare.
In fact, I like her so much, that I will offer you breeding to any of my Arab stallions for $1. Just look on my farm and link your chosen sire here.
She didnt win first simply because she lacks a bit of the "wow" factor of the winning horse, but she is stunning none the less

Also, please put an unwanted horse for sale and I will offer you the prize money. Please make sure this horse has no living descendants.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

SallyEvans1 wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/992607

My best looking horse

Congratulations!

You have won Third place!
The colour got me on this boy, I am a sucker for silvers, and hes extra beautiful with the roaning thrown in. I would like to see him be a bit more developed through training, I think hes got a lot of potential.

Please put a horse with no living decedents up for sale and I will offer you the prize money. Please post the link for the horse here
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:57 pm