The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by meganamber2 »

I loved her. She was in a close tie with the third place winner actually :) I guess I just didn't like her head and conformation as much. But she is truly lovely :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Nightmare Moon wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1068387

Love this girl hope you do too :D
I really enjoyed looking at this mare :) The two things that didn't place her was her speckled muzzle and the fact that her coat is varnishing over time. Those are just my personal opinions though. She is really really pretty :) And I really did like looking her over!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Olga33 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:Hello!
We are going to have a filly/mare beauty contest! You are welcome to enter if your filly or mate fits the requirements below!
1. Is 1-10 years old
2. Is a horse type breed (in other words, no pony types)
3. Is beautiful!! :P
The grand prize will be a fully trained black 5* Trakehner colt!

Second place is $100,000
Third place is $10,000
Have fun guys!
Please enter ONE or TWO mares/fillies per player! Please POST LINKS OR PICTURES THAT I CAN CLICK ON AND GO TO THE HORSE'S PROFILE!
Thank you!!
P.S. The contest will close November 8th :)

here is my entry

~S&F~ Brave
I'm sorry, you just happened to pick the wrong contest to enter because this judge happens to dislike patterns on horses :( It is nothing against your mare, honestly, I just don't happen to like patterns, especially large spots. She is very pretty though and thank you for entering!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Bombicilla wrote:

If the first mare had been a little younger, she might have placed :) I looked back on an older picture of her in her gallery and I loved her coloring back then! I just don't prefer varnish on horses. But she is a really pretty mare!
Your second mare is also nearly placed and is simply beautiful; I love palominos!!! She just didn't have the golden shine that the third place mare did. I had such a difficult time judging this contest, all the entires were just lovely!!!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Post by meganamber2 »

All right!! The winners have been announced as well as the two honorary mentions!!! I will be opening another contest that is pretty much the same as this one tomorrow! Except- there are going to be even bigger prizes! Please anyone who wants to join check it out!! Now that you have an idea of the types of horses I like, you might win this next time! Of course, post different horses than the ones you entered here :lol: :lol:
SallyEvans1
Visit My Farm

Post by SallyEvans1 »

meganamber2 wrote:
SallyEvans1 wrote:Sienna Sun

Lunar Bourbon
I really really want to give Sienna Sun an honorary mention. She was so close to placing. I love love love roans, and she is simply lovely!
Lunar Bourbon is also lovely but she just lacks that wow factor. This is just my personal opinion by the way, nothing against your mare! She will probably go win a contest judged by somebody else ;)
Thank you so much :D so does this mean that I receive $1000 for getting an honorary mention?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Here are my entries :P Sorry I was abit late :)

♆ SF Black Sun

♆ Intense Night
Hey partner! :D Your mare Intense Night almost won third. It was so so close. She is very pretty number one and besides that she is a rare breed! I usually don't like pattern horses but I did like her! So therefore she receives an honorary mention :) You probably don't need only $1,000 but if you want it let me know ;) :D
I also liked your mare Black Sun. I love black horses :) And her eyes are super cool. She also was close to winning! You've got some nice mares :D
thank you for hosting this! it's funn!

as for the $1000 just keep it to yourself 8-)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

meganamber2 wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote:Little Queen

I love her coat. Maybe not her mane, but her coat and color, along with her eyes. But her mane and tail might grow still.

Parlak Yildiz

Her name is Bright Star in Turkish. Love the cream-champagne-ish color that she shares with her brother, Galactic Star, who is a very popular AT stud. She might not be 1 year old right now, but by tomorrow or the time the judge decides, she'll be old enough.
Congratulations! Your mare, Little Queen, has won third place! Please let me know when you are available to put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so you can receive your prize! I happen to love palominos, and Little Queen just caught my eye. I would have liked her better with some training which would have added muscle and shine to her coat, but she still placed none the less! I think her conformation is perfect and has such a pretty little face. Again, congratulations on your win!
Your filly, Parlak Tildiz, did not place, but she is still very pretty! I happen to dislike the color champagne on horses, but that is nothing against your filly, it is just my personal opinion :) Again, congrats on your win with Little Queen! :)
OMG I GOT THIRD PLACE NO WAY THANKS SO MUCH!! I'll put up an adoption center Arab, and... she's up!
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

meganamber2 wrote:
Heaven's Horses wrote:So I've got this pretty, slightly older blanketed palomino mare
Lady of *HH*

And this is Sundown, a beautiful but currently pregnant mare. I'm not sure what color she is, but I find it gorgeous and elegant even though I don't like her face that much.
Sundown of *HH*

I hope I'm in the top three! When does the judge decide which one is the wich one wins? Lady's getting old.
Congratulations!!! Your mare, Sundown won second place! I happen to be a sucker for any horse of her coloring. I don't even know what it is called but I LOVE it!!! She is just beautiful. I love her conformation as well. Congrats! Please put up a horse you don't mind being rehomed so that you can receive you prize!
Your other mare, Lady, did not place, but she is still very lovely! I happen to love palominos but I don't really prefer patterns unless they really catch my eye :) Nothing against your mare, that is just my personal opinion! Again, congrats on your win with Sundown!
OMG Ok alright!!!!!! I'm putting an adoption center NAB up for sale!!!!!!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Post by luckyhooves »

And I can't find the new contest...?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am