The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: :lol: :lol:
Ok I understand! I would definitely pay you at least a million! She's so lovely :D
If you wish, I have no objections :lol:
Hahaha :lol: 1 million it is ;) Let me know when she's available for me to pick her up!!! :D Thanks so much!
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: I feel like you should include stallions as well :) Just a suggestion for you. and increase the age limit ;)
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely increasing the age limit for the next one, I've had several players complain about that ;) And I have an idea about having a "couple" contest. So a mare and a stallion. Whichever "couple" I like the best wins. You like it?
OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: If you wish, I have no objections :lol:
Hahaha :lol: 1 million it is ;) Let me know when she's available for me to pick her up!!! :D Thanks so much!
Right, she's available now, a word of caution though, she's not gonna be much use in the competition ring. Though she throws beautiful foals.
<CS> Racers
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Right, she's available now, a word of caution though, she's not gonna be much use in the competition ring. Though she throws beautiful foals.
That's all right! :) I am sure she does! I can't wait to see all her lovely foals I get! Thank you so much!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Okay, thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely increasing the age limit for the next one, I've had several players complain about that ;) And I have an idea about having a "couple" contest. So a mare and a stallion. Whichever "couple" I like the best wins. You like it?
OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Awesome!!! :D That'll be the next contest then! And all age couples too :)
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: OOOH That's fantastic! i would love that :D
Awesome!!! :D That'll be the next contest then! And all age couples too :)
Great! Can't wait for it! :D
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Re: Filly/Mare Beauty Contest ENDED

Post by Meyersdale »

Can we have another contest
Please and thank you
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:Can we have another contest
Please and thank you
Yes I saw you in the other mare/filly beauty contest I had and now I'm working on another new one! :) Hope to see you there!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Hello, don't know if you're interested but I've got a pretty stallion that you could breed to Neige Elevee to get a very light colored foal, pretty much the same color as her.
Velvet Monarch

He's pretty, isn't he? I just saw your conversation with Champi0n Br66der and I thought you could use him. I could put him up for a very low price. ( 1$ )
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:Hello, don't know if you're interested but I've got a pretty stallion that you could breed to Neige Elevee to get a very light colored foal, pretty much the same color as her.
Velvet Monarch

He's pretty, isn't he? I just saw your conversation with Champi0n Br66der and I thought you could use him. I could put him up for a very low price. ( 1$ )
Yes he is very pretty! I would love to use him :) Thanks for the offer!! My mare Neige Elevee is pregnant right now, but as soon as she drops her foal I'd be happy to use your handsome stallion!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:55 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:55 am