Community Forum

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Post by meganamber2 »

Hey guys!!! Are you ready for the next beauty contest with BIG prizes?! Please please let me know if you are enjoying these contests, if you want more of them, and what prizes you'd be interested in as well as any other comments! :D
So..... go ahead and enter your horse IF they fit the requirements below!!
1. Has to be a mare, obviously :P
2. NO pony types, only horse types please :)
3. 3-10 years old
4. This is optional, but you may have a better chance of winning if your horse is between 14-17 hands. I don't really like super short or super tall horses ;)

RULES:
1. Enter only ONE or TWO mares
2. Please post a picture that I can click on and follow the link to the horse's profile :)
3. Please write under the mare's profile what you like most about her and why you think she could win!

PRIZES!!!!!!

First place:

A gorgeous 5* fully trained stallion, another of Pine Valley's Trakehners :D
As well as $50,000!!!

Second place:

A gorgeous fully trained Arabian stallion!
As well as $25,000!!!

Third place:

Twins!! :D Yes, they are two different horses :lol:
As well as $10,000

Fourth place:
$10,000

Two Honorary Mentions:
$5,000 each

Have fun y'all!! :D
Winners will be announced Friday morning so hurry and enter! :D
I will comment on each entry letting you know why the horse won and/or why it didn't. Please don't take any of these comments personal! :D They are simply my own opinions, and I have nothing against anyone's horses ;)
Last edited by meganamber2 on November 16th, 2017, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by luckyhooves »

Yayyy a new one!!!
Well, here's
Lone Trotter

And
Lone Monarch

Who's currently pregnant, but I find her quite beautiful. She's also 14.3 hh which IS in between 14hh and 17 ( lol only by a tiny bit but I hope it counts )

EDIT: OMG I'm so sorry, Lone Trotter aged by a year due to me taking many turns to birth some foals, I hope you'll still accept her since when I entered she was still 9-ish!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Well, here are my entries:
Montana Oaks

She's a fully trained buckskin 5* Thoroughbred destined to be a Racing Champion.

Larga Vida Al Campeón

I tried naming her in Spanish.. I've just started Spanish at school ( Along with Dutch ) so if I got something wrong please tell me cuz I want to fix it if it's not correct. It SHOULD mean Long Live The Champion...
Anyway, she's still very young, and is waiting to be trained. I'm not sure what color she is.. But I like it, along with her eyes. I hope you love both of them as much as I do!
If only I could enter colts and stallions too. I'd have the perfect one.. Oh well. Hope I win.
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

:?: Why do the mares have to be so young? In this game they may change color as they age, but some of the other signs of aging IRL don't appear (saggy stomach, for one example). I've seen 20 year old mares in this game I consider very attractive.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Xant’hippe wrote::?: Why do the mares have to be so young? In this game they may change color as they age, but some of the other signs of aging IRL don't appear (saggy stomach, for one example). I've seen 20 year old mares in this game I consider very attractive.
I know! I also wasn't able to enter a very pretty mare that I have since she's 14..
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Xant’hippe wrote::?: Why do the mares have to be so young? In this game they may change color as they age, but some of the other signs of aging IRL don't appear (saggy stomach, for one example). I've seen 20 year old mares in this game I consider very attractive.
Oh and Xant'hippe, do you have any trained/female Lipizzaners that I could buy for a close friend?
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/988754

flashy Belgian Arabian destined to be a log pull champion.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1059876

stunning Turkmene Filly 5* training to be a sprint racer :)
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Post by Xant’hippe »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Oh and Xant'hippe, do you have any trained/female Lipizzaners that I could buy for a close friend?
One full Lipizzan filly, 3 years old, not trained. May be a good outcross:
Auburn
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/331067

This filly is half a Lipizzan, needs an (Arabian x Frederiksborg) stallion:
Into the Red (her dam was Out of the Blue) (Spanish Barb x Andalusian)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566771

They are both posted for sale, Offers Only, with the headline and description "Private Sale". Auburn is $5000 and Into the Red is $1000.

EDITED TO ADD (approx. 23:45 UTC; 5:45 US Central time)

Let's go to "Horses for Sale". I will repost this item there.
Last edited by Xant’hippe on November 8th, 2017, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Mostly to narrow down the scale a little :) So I don't have an overload of entries! I can do a beauty contest for older mares next if enough players are interested! thank you for the suggestion!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Xant’hippe wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
One full Lipizzan filly, 3 years old, not trained. May be a good outcross:
Auburn
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/331067

This filly is half a Lipizzan, needs an (Arabian x Frederiksborg) stallion:
Into the Red (her dam was Out of the Blue) (Spanish Barb x Andalusian)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/566771

They are both posted for sale, Offers Only, with the headline and description "Private Sale". Auburn is $5000 and Into the Red is $1000.

If they aren't what you had in mind, that's OK too. :)
Would you two mind taking your sales conversation to another forum? Not trying to be rude or anything, it's just this one is just for the contest and I want to avoid as much clutter as I can :) Thanks!
Become a Patron!