The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by meganamber2 »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:Hey! Back again!

Bright Star

Another Palomino :-)

Golden Victory

Idk why but her backside is way darker than her body :?: :?: :?:
CONGRADULATIONS!!! Your mare Bright Star won 2nd place!!!!!! Her conformation and coloring was spot on. I can't get enough of palominos with pretty heads and builds like her <3 A little training would have helped to give her coat some more shine, but otherwise she was perfect. I also liked Golden Victory but I liked Bright Star better 8-) Thank you for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest! Oh, also, let me know when you're on so you can get your trained horse and if you would like your prize money as well just link a horse that you don't mind being rehomed :)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

allaroo wrote:

Hello! Good to see you! I loved both of your mares :) The first one was so pretty; I really like grey coats! I also liked your red dun, but neither had that wow factor that really stands out. Nothing against your mares at all :) They are both lovely, this is just my personal opinion!! I hope to see you in my next contest and thank you for entering!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Nightmare Moon wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/516229

gorgeous horse perfect arbian
Hello! I thought your mare was very pretty, and I especially loved her conformation! On the other hand, her coloring isn't my favorite and she just doesn't stand out to me. Nothing against her at all, just my personal opinion :) Thank you for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest! :D
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Ard wrote:Image

Probably the prettiest of my ladies! That photo is her at 4.7 years - it's a 'year' old as she's preggers atm, going to be a mum (for the first time)!
Hi! I usually do not like horses with feathering but I really genuinely loved your mare :) I do have a weakness for black horses too ;) She was very close to receiving an honorary mention! Thank you so much for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest! :D
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

meganamber2 wrote:
MoonTurkmenes wrote:Hey! Back again!

Bright Star

Another Palomino :-)

Golden Victory

Idk why but her backside is way darker than her body :?: :?: :?:
CONGRADULATIONS!!! Your mare Bright Star won 2nd place!!!!!! Her conformation and coloring was spot on. I can't get enough of palominos with pretty heads and builds like her <3 A little training would have helped to give her coat some more shine, but otherwise she was perfect. I also liked Golden Victory but I liked Bright Star better 8-) Thank you for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest! Oh, also, let me know when you're on so you can get your trained horse and if you would like your prize money as well just link a horse that you don't mind being rehomed :)
I'm on for a few minutes, put him up!
Here's the horse to rehome: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1092911
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:My Entry:
Serene of <CS>
Lol you changed your entry! I was going to give your other mare Eloise 2nd or 3rd place!! :lol: I did like Serene too.... but I prefer more of a brown than a red color on black horses.. check out the first place entry if you want to see what will win just about every time in my contests! :D :D Ideally a little more brown would be perfect actually, the first place didn't have as much as I would like. But lol I don't want to be too picky :lol: If you care to have $5,000, which I know you probably don't need it :lol: you are welcome to an honorary mention ;) Thanks for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest!! :D
MoonTurkmenes
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MoonTurkmenes »

So, the next competition will include stallions? Just asking. I saw another post where you said they were gonna be included. I only have one stallion so it doesn't really matter that much to me, just curious :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

MoonTurkmenes wrote:So, the next competition will include stallions? Just asking. I saw another post where you said they were gonna be included. I only have one stallion so it doesn't really matter that much to me, just curious :lol:
Yes it is! But that's all I'm gonna tell you cause it's a secret 8-) Even though I'm going to go put it up now :P :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote:Here are my entries 8-) :
♆ Royal Princess

Her color is amazing plus she has got a shine from training :)

QT- Gallant to my Victory

Here is Victoria, a pretty Trakehner mare. Her colorings are stunning... and I just love her for the way she is :lol:
Victoria won 4th!! :D If you're interested in the twins ;) just let me know partner so I can put them up! You are also eligible for prize money if you want it 8-) Thanks for entering! I loved both of your mares! Victoria's coloring is so amazing, the only think I didn't like was that she was fat.. but that's just me :D Hope to see you in my next contest!
nah you can keep the prizes :) I entered it only because it looks fun. Thanks for hosting ;)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Claire_2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Victoria won 4th!! :D If you're interested in the twins ;) just let me know partner so I can put them up! You are also eligible for prize money if you want it 8-) Thanks for entering! I loved both of your mares! Victoria's coloring is so amazing, the only think I didn't like was that she was fat.. but that's just me :D Hope to see you in my next contest!
nah you can keep the prizes :) I entered it only because it looks fun. Thanks for hosting ;)
Lol okay I can use them for next time! Thanks for entering! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:10 pm