The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by meganamber2 »

ChristyLee2 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Better late then never replying!

Thank you, I entered for the fun of it and don't really need the $5,000, although I will have to keep an eye out of for future contests.
Lol I'm going to have to think of prizes besides money because usually hardly any players need money that enter! :lol: :lol: Hope to see you in my next contest that I'm hopefully putting up now!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

meganamber2 wrote:
Lol I'm going to have to think of prizes besides money because usually hardly any players need money that enter! :lol: :lol: Hope to see you in my next contest that I'm hopefully putting up now!
Some players really need the money though. Maybe you could do something like this:

FIRST PLACE:
( Insert horse link here ) This horse/200k
SECOND PLACE:
(Insert link) This horse/100k
etc.
Just an idea
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

Shellyttexas wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Your gorgeous Turkmene filly won first place!!! Your entry was simply perfect. She is my absolute FAVORITE color and I happen to love love love Turkmenes because of their slender build! Please link a horse you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your prize money and also I will put up your fully trained horse as soon as you are on ;) Again, congrats on your win! Oh and btw, I normally don't like Belgians or Belgian crosses but I really did like you other mare! The shine of her coat and her color (besides her speckled muzzle) really caught my eye!
Thank you so much I can't believe I got first :o. I'm so sorry but I am having computer issues and this game will not let me buy or sell any horses :evil: . If you could wait a day or two then the computer should be fixed and I can put a horse up for sale and buy that amazing horse of yours. Is that ok? if not I understand completely.

shelly
hooray computer is fixed, I decided to put up Pieni Kauneus up for sale because you liked her so much ;)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1059876

Shelly
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Some players really need the money though. Maybe you could do something like this:

FIRST PLACE:
SECOND PLACE:
etc.
Just an idea
That's a good idea! Thank you lucky hooves! :) I think I'm going to use that with my next contest!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Shellyttexas wrote:
Shellyttexas wrote:
Thank you so much I can't believe I got first :o. I'm so sorry but I am having computer issues and this game will not let me buy or sell any horses :evil: . If you could wait a day or two then the computer should be fixed and I can put a horse up for sale and buy that amazing horse of yours. Is that ok? if not I understand completely.

shelly
hooray computer is fixed, I decided to put up Pieni Kauneus up for sale because you liked her so much ;)

Shelly
WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much!! I will go offer on her with my main account!! :) Oh I put the first place horse, Sequoia Fury up for offers and if you'd like the $50k cash prize as well just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed that doesn't have any progeny.
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

meganamber2 wrote:
Shellyttexas wrote:

Shelly
WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you so much!! I will go offer on her with my main account!! :) Oh I put the first place horse, Sequoia Fury up for offers and if you'd like the $50k cash prize as well just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed that doesn't have any progeny.
your welcome hope you enjoy her, I know I am enjoying my prize :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Shellyttexas wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
your welcome hope you enjoy her, I know I am enjoying my prize :lol:
Lol yes he's quite the horse! Kinda sad to let him go ;) And thanks again for the filly, I'm definitely going to enjoy her ;)
ItsRetsi
Visit My Farm

Post by ItsRetsi »

I know you enjoy racehorses so here's some of my girls! Oh well if it's over :lol: look at my beasts!

SF Judah's Lioness

She's a simply colored filly, but she's got an ideal body, very sleek. I like her head as well. 64 speed, zoom!
The Lion's Den

A silver bay, fabulous. I'm also not a fan of shorter horses but she's just so pretty!
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

meganamber2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:

FIRST PLACE:
SECOND PLACE:
etc.
Just an idea
That's a good idea! Thank you lucky hooves! :) I think I'm going to use that with my next contest!
No prob this is the first idea of mine that hasn't ended in disaster :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
No prob this is the first idea of mine that hasn't ended in disaster :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:26 am