Community Forum

Thoroughbred Triple Crown Event

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbred Triple Crown Event

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

meganamber wrote:This is an AWESOME idea BB :D :D Would it be okay if I like interviewed players who are planning to enter their horses and write about the three races and the whole event? I think that would be fun to do :) And of course, I would love to enter :D
That would be up to the other players :)

Good idea! In another game I played, we did have a racing racing newsletter that was published in the games forum. It was called the Racing Gazette.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Let me dig out all my past Thoroughbreds I'd accidentally frozen in time one year ago.

I probably won't win but it'll still be fun!
<CS> Racers
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Just a heads up I will be closing this topic once I finish up the newer thread, located below.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 24&t=12277
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Let me dig out all my past Thoroughbreds I'd accidentally frozen in time one year ago.

I probably won't win but it'll still be fun!
Can I interview you Champion Breeder? :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:This is an AWESOME idea BB :D :D Would it be okay if I like interviewed players who are planning to enter their horses and write about the three races and the whole event? I think that would be fun to do :) And of course, I would love to enter :D

Good idea! In another game I played, we did have a racing racing newsletter that was published in the games forum. It was called the Racing Gazette.
Wonderful! I've already interviewed Retsi, Sandy, and Stormchase Stables :D Would I be able to interview you BB? Also I would love to run a racing newsletter if that sounds like a good idea!
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Baranduin Brewster wrote:

Wonderful! I've already interviewed Retsi, Sandy, and Stormchase Stables :D Would I be able to interview you BB? Also I would love to run a racing newsletter if that sounds like a good idea!
Yes, it will have to be around Internet outage, we are experiencing a bad sandstorm, currently.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Can I interview you Champion Breeder? :D
Sure. May I ask where and when will this newsletter be posted?
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Can I interview you Champion Breeder? :D
Sure. May I ask where and when will this newsletter be posted?
I am not sure actually! Maybe the admins could add another section of the forums for the newsletter? That would be nice. Or I could do it in General Chit Chat. It will probably be posted weekly; I may do a general newsletter instead of one just on racing.. who knows. Currently though I'm doing interviews on the upcoming Triple Crown, and I'll report on the races too of course :D When are you available for an interview?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: I am not sure actually! Maybe the admins could add another section of the forums for the newsletter? That would be nice. Or I could do it in General Chit Chat. It will probably be posted weekly; I may do a general newsletter instead of one just on racing.. who knows. Currently though I'm doing interviews on the upcoming Triple Crown, and I'll report on the races too of course :D When are you available for an interview?
Sounds fun. I'm available for an interview now.
<CS> Racers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: I am not sure actually! Maybe the admins could add another section of the forums for the newsletter? That would be nice. Or I could do it in General Chit Chat. It will probably be posted weekly; I may do a general newsletter instead of one just on racing.. who knows. Currently though I'm doing interviews on the upcoming Triple Crown, and I'll report on the races too of course :D When are you available for an interview?
Sounds fun. I'm available for an interview now.
Okay I am currently trying to do one with BB :D So once we are done which should be 5-10 minutes, will you still be available?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm