The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horses through the Ages [OVER]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses through the Ages

Post by Jardine_Horses »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:Have any of you ever gotten a horse that was really cute, or tall, or just different as a baby and then it grows up to be completely different than what you thought? I want to see it! Here's the rules:
1.) Has to be a horse you currently own!
2.) Has to have good pictures of when it was a baby.
3.) You don't have to have owned it since it was born, if you bought it off the market when it was a baby or even when it was older that is ok!
4.) NO RETIRED HORSES! Has to be living to be entered!
5.) You may enter no more than two horses, and please note that if you decide to enter two horses and one gets a prize, the other horse you entered cannot win a prize. One prize per farm.
Prizes:
1.) $5,000, baby of there choice at my farm, and three $1 breeding's to Stallion of their choice.
2.) $3,000, two $1 breeding's to Stallion of their choice.
3.) $2,000
Please note that if you don't want any prizes you don't have to accept them! For example, if you win first and you want the money and the baby but don't want the breeding's then tell me so! You don't have to have it! Also sorry about the pitiful prizes, I just joined like a month or so ago and am still trying to figure things out :roll:
Hope you all have fun, and I can't wait to see your horses!!!
This contest will end on March 8, 2018.
My entry:

As a foal

Now
LM Private Symphony

She looked like she was going to be dark bay roan but now she’s brown roan and adorable!

Another:

As a foal-

Now:

LM King of the Ashes
Congrats! Private Symphony won 3rd place! Please send a link to a re-homeable horse!
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote:
My entry:

As a foal

Now
LM Private Symphony

She looked like she was going to be dark bay roan but now she’s brown roan and adorable!

Another:

As a foal-

Now:

LM King of the Ashes
Congrats! Private Symphony won 3rd place! Please send a link to a re-homeable horse!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1202027

Thanks!
abbih2
Visit My Farm

Post by abbih2 »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
abbih2 wrote:I thought for sure Americana was going to be a palomino

Here she is at birth
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here she is at 1 year, 3.5 months
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then I started to notice changes. Here she is at 2 years, 10 months
3 years, 2 months
3 years, 8.5 months
6 years
This is what she looks like now at 7 years, 8.5 months
I never expected this color change.

Ok, judging sooner than expected. Congratulations you won first place! Please send me a link to a re-homeable horse and tell me which baby/stud you want! (The babies you can choose from are in the pregnant/babies pasture.)

I really like this filly http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216207
Otherwise, this Colt will work http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222950

Here's the horse to re-home, it's on my main account, Abbih. That will also be he account I'll need the foal sent to. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1237940
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

abbih2 wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:

Ok, judging sooner than expected. Congratulations you won first place! Please send me a link to a re-homeable horse and tell me which baby/stud you want! (The babies you can choose from are in the pregnant/babies pasture.)

I really like this filly http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216207
Otherwise, this Colt will work http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222950

Here's the horse to re-home, it's on my main account, Abbih. That will also be he account I'll need the foal sent to. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1237940
Ok Abbih, I posted your filly for best offer! (I think you can just offer $0 and if you can't just offer a doller and I will add a dollar to your re-homeable horse price) Oh! And you also need to tell me what stud you want to breed to! My best studs are kept in my Barn.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
arthorse wrote:
This is my horse I was really hoping to have as a gold stud but...
Brownie
You won second place! It was a really tough call between you and first place. Please send a link to a re-homeable horse and tell me which stud you want to breed to!
here is the horse i can sell to you
Spirit

and I would like to breed my mares to ฬᾰ♛ Angelicas
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

arthorse wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:
You won second place! It was a really tough call between you and first place. Please send a link to a re-homeable horse and tell me which stud you want to breed to!
Spirit

Ok, please put Spirit up for offers and I will send you the money. I will also put Angelicas up. Thank you for entering!
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
arthorse wrote:
Spirit

Ok, please put Spirit up for offers and I will send you the money. I will also put Angelicas up. Thank you for entering!
okay, he is for sale!
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

arthorse wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:
okay, he is for sale!I do not have room for more horses yet so angel will have to wait! i am exited though!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 am