The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grassybutts: Im back and black contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Re: Grassybutts: Im back and black contest

Post by apparanch »

LydiaLove
Visit My Farm

Post by LydiaLove »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones. Also if there are 2 or 3 horses that look the exact same and are tied for 1st place i will determine the winner by their competition wins. 2 HORSES PER OWNER

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
    no trying to cheat (taking credit over someone else's posting, not submitting in time and saying your internet broke (yes its happened before) etc.
This contest will end 3/10/18. 2nd place is 10,000 dollars and 2nd place is a purebred Arabian with high genetic potential. Let the games begin......

UPDATE- so apparently there alot black horses in the game so order to win your horse's eyes have to be fiery read. Basically this means the more red your horses eyes the better chance of winning.
I've collected those kinds of horses for a while. I sell their foals (they're also really black) upon request if anyone's interested. I'm also thinking of putting them up for stud.
Arctic Blessing

Dynamo

And, not for the contest, just pretty! :D
Antiope
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

grassybutt wrote:.
My entree

Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Starry No Philosopher

Here mine is :)
Last edited by Shiva on Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones. Also if there are 2 or 3 horses that look the exact same and are tied for 1st place i will determine the winner by their competition wins. 2 HORSES PER OWNER

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
    no trying to cheat (taking credit over someone else's posting, not submitting in time and saying your internet broke (yes its happened before) etc.
This contest will end 3/10/18. 2nd place is 10,000 dollars and 2nd place is a purebred Arabian with high genetic potential. Let the games begin......

UPDATE- so apparently there alot black horses in the game so order to win your horse's eyes have to be fiery read. Basically this means the more red your horses eyes the better chance of winning.
So when will this contest be judged? Just wondering since it is past the judging date...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:23 am