The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grassybutts: Im back and black contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Grassybutts: Im back and black contest

Post by grassybutt »

Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones. Also if there are 2 or 3 horses that look the exact same and are tied for 1st place i will determine the winner by their competition wins. 2 HORSES PER OWNER

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
    no trying to cheat (taking credit over someone else's posting, not submitting in time and saying your internet broke (yes its happened before) etc.
This contest will end 3/10/18. 2nd place is 10,000 dollars and 2nd place is a purebred Arabian with high genetic potential. Let the games begin......

UPDATE- so apparently there alot black horses in the game so order to win your horse's eyes have to be fiery read. Basically this means the more red your horses eyes the better chance of winning.
Last edited by grassybutt on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jasmine_Hanley(2)
Visit My Farm

Re: Grassybutts: Im back and black contest

Post by Jasmine_Hanley(2) »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones.

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
    no trying to cheat (taking credit over someone else's posting, not submitting in time and saying your internet broke (yes its happened before) etc.

This contest will end 3/10/18. 2nd place is 10,000 dollars and 2nd place is a purebred Arabian with high genetic potential. Let the games begin......
This is my favorite black horse I own:

❅ᏇᏕᎦ Dancer
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones.

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
AWE Siyah Kadife
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones. Also if there are 2 or 3 horses that look the exact same and are tied for 1st place i will determine the winner by their competition wins. 2 HORSES PER OWNER

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive
~JWs~ Immortal
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

grassybutt wrote:Per the title I decided to create a contest on the "blackest" horse. By the way for you immature trolls this has nothing to do with race and racism. I decided to make a contest on this because usually in this game you see black horses with grey undertones. Also if there are 2 or 3 horses that look the exact same and are tied for 1st place i will determine the winner by their competition wins. 2 HORSES PER OWNER

The requirements are:
have to own the horse
horse has to be alive

This contest seems cool but there are a lot of all black horses on this game and a lot of them look pretty similar...
Well, anyway, here are my entries!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1223476
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1205264
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Divination would like to enter

QHF Divination
hikko49
Visit My Farm

Post by hikko49 »

my black half welsh cob stallion and a great competitor to top it off:

An Avel Cardigan
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

I’d like to enter this guy, he’s actually a pseudo black.
Vanishing Candy

And my top Friesian stud.
Descending to Blood ☥Oblivion

grassybutt wrote:This contest will end 3/10/18. 2nd place is 10,000 dollars and 2nd place is a purebred Arabian with high genetic potential. Let the games begin......
2nd place is 10k and 1st is the horse? Just trying to clarify. :)
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

The requirements are:
  • have to own the horse
    horse has to be alive

UPDATE- so apparently there alot black horses in the game so order to win your horse's eyes have to be fiery read. Basically this means the more red your horses eyes the better chance of winning.
Ivory

Here is my entry!!
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Questhaven wrote:Divination would like to enter

QHF Divination

We might just have to rename him MR. Red Eye. LOL
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:23 am