The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

If my horse was a human

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

If my horse was a human

Post by Ritazuki »

If my horse was a human...
In this contest, you have to write a description of how would one of your horses be if he or she was a human, and, of course, show me a picture or the link to the horse. The description should include things like hair color, length and style, eye color, personality and height (tall or short, for exemple). Optional things you could write are the musical taste, hobbies, skills, dressing style, eye shape, birthmarks, build (skinny, chubby, muscular...) and anything else you can think of. Try to write as many things as you can!

What I will judge:
- Authenticity;
- If the character feels realistic;
- If the character's characteristics matches the horse's characteristics;
- The details;

Rules:
- You don't have to own the horse, but you must have bred him or her;
- The horse can be dead;

And finally... The prizes!

- 1st Place: 100.000 + 2 free breedings to my belgians
- 2nd Place: 50.000 + 1 free breeding to one of my belgians
- 3rd Place: 25.000
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Re: If my horse was a human

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

My horse/human

LM Everlasting Storm

D
Storm is a quite tall skinny girl with long, straight, brown ombré hair and bright green eyes. She has light skin with faint freckles on her nose and cheeks and has a broad smile. She has a button nose which she is very fond of and dark pink, blossom lips. She always wore a leather jacket, a choker, a red top, and jeans with her favourite black converse shoes.

She has quite a fiery personality though when she’s not being sassy and hot headed she is kind and caring. She loved running and other sports. She is the best runner in her community. She aspires to be a world champion spring runner. Storm also loves rock and hip hop music, she enjoys singing along. She plays guitar and has a beautiful baby blue fender straticaster, the guitar she had dreamed of for years.

She loves jelly, her favourite is lychee and she loves tea. She drinks ALOT of tea. Although she loathes all cheeses, in any way, shape, or form. She is a bit of a picky eater but she doesn’t like to refuse to eat at others homes.

She is also very hyper and very chatty. She yells without noticing though her friends don’t mind cause they are either the same or they learned to get used to it. She lives in a farm at the countryside and hates school.

It may seem like I’m describing my life at some parts though I can assure you I’m not
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

Blade's Edge

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/134276

He is quite tall, 6’0 to 6’2. He is a brown-eyed, brown haired, and muscular man. His hair is always slicked back and wears a leather jacket, dark shirt underneath the jacket, blue jeans, dog tags, and cowboy boots. He likes to have the intimidating look so people don’t mess with him. He loves weapons of any kind, especially his knives. He always has a pocket and buck knife on his side at all times, just being cautious with people of the world today. Always got into fights at school due to people popping the mouth at him. He hates when people disrespects anyone. Surprisingly, with his temper, he hasn’t been to jail and/or prison. He loves to physically fight but only if it’s necessary. He never hits a woman but he is a womanizer. He loves his ladies, although, he comes off as aggressive and arrogant. Inside, he has the largest heart of gold. He is a very caring person, always reliable, very good with children… you name it. He knows how to defend himself as he has a few black belts in karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, and he also knows the dangerouses of them all… Krav Maga. He used to work as a hitman, killing off several contracts. Been there, done that kind of guy. He is hardly afraid of anything… except, well, dying alone. He is a family man. He loves rock n roll, country, metal, and screamo music. He is a Marine… “once a marine, always a marine.” He is trained to kill, but somehow, he has himself stable from attacking randoms. Very collected man.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

Ritazuki wrote:If my horse was a human...
In this contest, you have to write a description of how would one of your horses be if he or she was a human, and, of course, show me a picture or the link to the horse. The description should include things like hair color, length and style, eye color, personality and height (tall or short, for exemple). Optional things you could write are the musical taste, hobbies, skills, dressing style, eye shape, birthmarks, build (skinny, chubby, muscular...) and anything else you can think of. Try to write as many things as you can!

What I will judge:
- Authenticity;
- The details;

Rules:
- The horse can be dead;

AWE Dhahab

He would be your typical surfer boy who lives in Perth or Sydney. He would have a deep golden tan, white blonde flowing hair to his shoulders and deep freckles across his perfectly straight nose. He would have high cheekbones and lean muscles for days.

He spends all day at the beach working as a bay-watch style lifeguard, flirting with girls and drinking Iced green tea (gotta keep in shape). He talks in a low drawl and is a love em and leave em type, he never stays with one girl for long. He also smokes a sh*t tonne of weed when hes not on lifeguard duty, and constantly plays "Wonderwall" on his acoustic guitar to try pick up women.

During surf season, he competes in surf-off competitions every weekend and wins most of the time. During the off season, he spends his days hunting in the outback with his pops (also a golden haired f*ck-boy) where he harvests Kangaroos and Emus, which are his main meat in his diet (Lots of protein and no fat- gotta keep in shape!). He also enjoys volunteering with human aid centres assisting refugees caught at sea on flimsey dingies- his swimming skills come in handy here

His favourite colour is white, since it shows off his perfect tan nicely and he fancies red heads over most other girls.

In short, he's a bit of a *, womanizing twit with more looks than brains, but deep down he's compassionate and very talented.
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

What I will judge:
- Authenticity;
- The details;

Rules:
- The horse can be dead;

Here's my entry!! I love the idea of this competition, by the way!! So original!!
Silver In The Dust

In a modest farm way out in the country, miles away from her closest neighbor, lives a teenage girl named Dusty. Her name is short for Dustin. The reason she has a male name is that her parents were expecting a baby boy, and had no girl names picked out.
Anyway, Dusty is a teenage girl, almost to the age of 16. She has dark, tan skin and wavey jet-black hair that goes down a little past her shoulders. She is slightly on the taller side but is more average height. Dusty's personality is unique in every little way. She likes art and excels at it. She plays the drums and always gets the solo at her band concerts. Dusty can sing very well, and she knows this but is too embarrassed to do so in front of people. She is also very funny and sarcastic and can make a joke out of pretty much anything. Dusty horse-back rides and plays basketball, softball, and does track. This child likes to listen to rock, heavy metal, country, and sometimes old-timey music. Her room is decorated with posters and pictures. Dusty is a little on the gothic/emo side, as well as being a huge tomboy. She plans on dying her hair mostly green, also. Another little fact about Dusty that she tries to conceal and is the reason for her quietness that she doesn't like to talk about is, the fact that she's an orphan. Both her parents died when she was less than 5. She has been living with her pets, a horse named Smoke On The Wind {Smokey for short}, a lizard named Peridot, her cat Abi, and her five dogs, Gumbo, Dory, Dixie, Thunder, and Fang, ever since she heard the terrible news. She ran away, got a job, and now rents an apartment-home and pays for food herself.

Dusty likes to dress in mostly black, red, grey, green, and orange clothes. She HATES dresses and skirts and will come after anyone who, A: makes her where one and/or B: makes fun of her while she is forced to wear one. She quite likes dessert and anything sweet, while she very highly dislikes vegetables.

Dusty doesn't have too many friends at the school she goes to. It's an all-girl school and a lot of the girls who go there are preppy and judgey.

Although her life is hard, she manages well. She likes her life and knows not to hope for anything more. Losing her parents has taught her important life skills which include responsibility and she knows how to make reasonable choices.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

(KS) Pearl Majesty

You couldn´t tell by just looking at Pearl that she was Albino. She had tanned skin, colorful hair, and deep green eyes. That was all a lie.
She always had a spray tan that made her skin look like anybody else´s. The spray tan even included her putting freckles on her arms, legs, and face. Her height was 5 foot 6 inches.
Her hair was normally dyed blue. It started out with a blue almost purple because it was so blue and faded into a
light turquoise color. Her hair fell down to past her waist. It was very thick and soft to the touch. Normally it was swooped up into a messy pony tail.
Pearl just put contacts in her eyes so they looked like normal eyes, instead of her deep red eyes. The truth was, she needed glasses, so the contacts helped with her eyesight and blending in.
She wore battered up jeans or riding pants depending on the situation. Either a western button up shirt or T-Shirt was her go to outfit. You could hardly see her wearing anything but her worn out cowboy boots.
She excelled at almost everything she tried, except P.E.. There was just something about having to run and be sweaty, that she just did not get. You could say Pearl was a bit of a book worm. Her favorite book series was Ranger´s Apprentice.
if there was one place after school that you were sure to find her was in the barn with Majesty, her horse. It was as if they were one. They perfectly understood each other. Besides Majesty, Pearl was amused by all other animals too. She always seemed to get along well with animals.
A passion that she had besides books was baking. She was always in the kitchen when she wasn´t with Majesty, or her friends. She was always experimenting and sharing her treats with her friends.
The best part about her friends was her friends didn´t care she was Albino.

I really had fun with this competition. The reason I said she was Albino was because as a baby she really did look like an Albino horse. I don have proof, because I forgot to take a picture, and thought since she was Cremello now it would still work. Hope you enjoyed reading about Pearl Majesty as a human!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

What I will judge:
- Authenticity;
- The details;

Rules:
- The horse can be dead;

I was just curious when this was going to be judged?
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritazuki »

Kamichi Stables wrote:

What I will judge:
- Authenticity;
- The details;

Rules:
- The horse can be dead;

It will be judged tomorrow, I forgot to add that info :p
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Ritazuki wrote:
Kamichi Stables wrote:
It will be judged tomorrow, I forgot to add that info :p
Awesome!
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

I hope it isn't to late to enter!
J_H Obsessive Dreamer

If my horse was human he would be popular. He would be that person that seems so confident on the outside. That kid that everybody loves and wants to hang out with. The kid who is good at everything. But in reality, he feels like he is nothing. He feels like he doesn't deserve half the things he has. He feels alone, even when surrounded by people. He feels like everyday he has to hide who he is, like he has to wear a mask that no one notices. He feels like, if he even were to stop this act he was putting on, no one would like him. Because after all, you have to play the song the crowds want sing too....Right?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 pm