The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tell Me a Story Game

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Tell Me a Story Game

Post by malishka33 »

Hi all,
I have decided to throw in a little fun activity that i absolutely love playing with friends and family, and I think many of you will find this entertaining as well!!
I dont know if there is a real name for this game or not, but I call it Tell Me a Story.
Some of you may have played it or herd of it or know of something like it!
I just want to see how and where this is going to go when all players at any time zone from different parts of the world can participate!
Or if no one finds interest in this ill just delete it :P

Tell me a story!

Instructions:
After I start the first round, all willing participants may throw in ONE sentence to add on to the story to make it a uh....... well, a story. One sentence meaning no more than ONE "and" that combines different ideas in your sentence PER player. As well as it has to end with some kind of a punctuation to indicate the sentence has ended.

Example) Me: Once there lived an old man.
Another Player: He had only one son and he dreamed to be a pilot.
A Different Player: His name was Johnson.
And so on......

Rules:
**There are quiet a few rules, so please pay attention!**
- only I am allowed to END the story!!
- if anyone finishes by putting "The End" i will report you, so please DONT do this. The reason for me having this control is because if this story gets out of hand i have the right to cut it off any time saying THE END, so please keep this appropriate and Rated 'E' for Everyone!
- Yes after every ending anyone may start a new story if you'd like but still only I will have the right to say when it is over!! So no matter how badly down hill this story may fall.... it must go on!
- All foul, inappropriate, offensive, disrespectful, rude, mean, unnecessary language is FORBIDDEN in these stories!!
- Do NOT use any player real names or usernames or indication or intending or hints or signs of ANY player on Horse World Online!!
- Do NOT quote ANYONE for ANY reason!
- NO VIOLENCE/MURDER allowed in the story!
- You may put in a new sentence only After every FIVE (5) of someone else's posts/sentences. That way others have time to put in their ideas and its not just one person telling the entire story.
- YES you may use your second account to add in a new sentence as if a different person, but still the Every Five (5) posts, applies to all users/accounts.
- I advise you to NOT put your questions or comments that are not part of telling the story, into this thread. So if you have any questions, you may visit the following link, which is a thread created specifically for off story topics and discuss, quote, ask or answer anything regarding this game and the story being told.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=11858

IF you do post in this thread something not for the story, by accident or by not knowing not to do so, I advise you to go back and delete that post and put it in a thread created specifically for off story topic questions/discussions. PLEASE!!! That way it wont confuse people when they come to read the story as it goes on.

*Any other rules, information, additions, subtractions, updates, or correction, I have the right to put in at any time as this progresses.

* For the first round I will start the story off and add the next sentence from my 2nd account to give you an example of how this goes.

Have Fun and show me your Creativity!
Let your Imagination go wild!!
Last edited by malishka33 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~S&F~ Spots & Feathers Farms
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tell Me a Story Game

Post by malishka33 »

Once there was a little boy.
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

He loved dogs but didn't have one.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Every day, as he walked to school, he would see his neighbours' dogs playing in their yard, an he felt immensely jealous.
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

So he stole the dog and replaced it with an incredible unrealistic decoy
BridlePath
Visit My Farm

Post by BridlePath »

the decoy was made of wood, duct taped together with doll hair glued to it.. it was a master piece.
montana.spurdle01
Visit My Farm

Post by montana.spurdle01 »

He loved the dog so much... He became so upset that it wasn't his own, therefore he could not name it dug.
malishka33
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by malishka33 »

Then the little girl, who was the real owner of the dog, came out of her house to find her dog missing and she broke into tears! :o
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

She went around with friends looking for her beautiful lost dog, posting signs and knocking on doors.
Ritazuki
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritazuki »

But she was too late, the little boy and the dog were already far away from there.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:05 pm