The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The best stud? Certain looks to win!!! Only Arabs...

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

The best stud? Certain looks to win!!! Only Arabs...

Post by Shiva »

Alright everyone... I am looking for a stud that looks like my horse, Elite. The stud with the best stats and looks the most like Elite wins. I will pay 1000 dollars to breed and let you breed to one of my Arab Stallions. Two of them are all gold. And if you have a mare with the looks and stats I'll pay 5000 for it. MUST BE ARABIAN. FULL BLOOD. NO CROSSES. Let the contest begin!!!
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The best stud? Certain looks to win!!! Only Arabs...

Post by Shiva »

M&H Cooperation
Visit My Farm

Post by M&H Cooperation »

Shiva wrote:Alright everyone... I am looking for a stud that looks like my horse, Elite. The stud with the best stats and looks the most like Elite wins. I will pay 1000 dollars to breed and let you breed to one of my Arab Stallions. Two of them are all gold. And if you have a mare with the looks and stats I'll pay 5000 for it. MUST BE ARABIAN. FULL BLOOD. NO CROSSES. Let the contest begin!!!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1235652 xD

Thanks,
The MikiVCat Side of M&H Cooperation
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

M&H Cooperation wrote:
Shiva wrote:Alright everyone... I am looking for a stud that looks like my horse, Elite. The stud with the best stats and looks the most like Elite wins. I will pay 1000 dollars to breed and let you breed to one of my Arab Stallions. Two of them are all gold. And if you have a mare with the looks and stats I'll pay 5000 for it. MUST BE ARABIAN. FULL BLOOD. NO CROSSES. Let the contest begin!!!

Thanks,
M&H Cooperation is my side so ping me, MikiVCat if you need anything! Thanks!
apparanch
Visit My Farm

Post by apparanch »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1248158 Lol I realise they look nothing alike but he's the closest! By the way I have many purebred trained Arabian stallions that I can stud for cheap! Take a look on my farm and tell me if you see anything you like!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Here's my entry:
Giglio

Because he's varnishing, I'm guessing he'll look a lot more like your mare as he gets older
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

M&H Cooperation wrote:

Thanks,
Winner!!! If you could have him put up for stud at 1000 dollars I will breed him to a horse of mine, you can look at my farm and tell me which of my Stallions you want to breed a mare to!!! (Now that I have other breeds you breed to any of those!)
M&H Cooperation
Visit My Farm

Post by M&H Cooperation »

Shiva wrote:
M&H Cooperation wrote:

Thanks,
Winner!!! If you could have him put up for stud at 1000 dollars I will breed him to a horse of mine, you can look at my farm and tell me which of my Stallions you want to breed a mare to!!! (Now that I have other breeds you breed to any of those!)

Sorry, he passed on as I took him off my side for breeding.
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Shiva wrote:Elite
I am not sure if you still want a stud that looks like Elite but I have this boy in case you are. He is also 6 Gold.
Pharaoh
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

SF Moonshine Run

5* Arabian
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:14 am