The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Win a Unicorn Horn

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by Tom »

Demona wrote:Anyone else not get one? I hope i will next time lol
Your inventory was full. I made a list of everyone with full inventories and will try and hand out horns again a few times so everyone gets them.
toads200 wrote: I have looked in my inventory but I can't seem to find mine. Is there a certain place I must look to find it? Thanks again for doing this contest, it was very fun to participate in.
I thought I gave you one but I don't see it in the logs. I'll send one over right away!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Tom wrote:
Demona wrote:Anyone else not get one? I hope i will next time lol
Your inventory was full. I made a list of everyone with full inventories and will try and hand out horns again a few times so everyone gets them.
toads200 wrote: I have looked in my inventory but I can't seem to find mine. Is there a certain place I must look to find it? Thanks again for doing this contest, it was very fun to participate in.
I thought I gave you one but I don't see it in the logs. I'll send one over right away!
Thank you so much! I thought that maybe I just had missed seeing it.
Demona
Visit My Farm

Post by Demona »

thank you so much!!
NbaYoungBoy33
Visit My Farm

Post by NbaYoungBoy33 »

[horse=]Micky
[/horse]
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

julia7e wrote:₰ Sand Cloud

She deserves a horn since she is a sweet and divine animal.

Hi could I have the 2 sorrias I don't know how else to contact you but but on the market you are selling some horses and it says you are closing your account I would really like to get them before you do thanks
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Tom wrote:To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.

Like so:

Wayward Kiss should be a unicorn so they can look as beautiful as they feel.

*UPDATE*
Surprise! Everyone who posts gets a horn! Please show off your beautiful unicorns here: Click!

Please only ask for one horn. Be sure you have space in your inventory to receive a horn.

Contest over!
Can i have a horn for this one?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1576226
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:12 am