The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Win a Unicorn Horn

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by Tom »

To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.

Like so:

Wayward Kiss should be a unicorn so they can look as beautiful as they feel.

*UPDATE*
Surprise! Everyone who posts gets a horn! Please show off your beautiful unicorns here: Click!

Please only ask for one horn. Be sure you have space in your inventory to receive a horn.

Contest over!
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Win a Unicorn Horn

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Broken Horn

A unicorn that has lost its original horn, and is in desperate need of a new one. Broken Horn, as he was renamed, is an outcast of the unicorn race and has to be a normal horse. No more magic to aid his daily life has left him with a matted coat and mane. His herd now calls his original name as an insult, and it just sends him deeper into shame. Please, if anyone finds a horn donate it to the restore a unicorn foundation. Your donation of a horn will mean so much to a unicorn in need. For more information private message Kamichi Stables. Or post a reply. Remember all it takes is a donation of a horn to make a unicorn in need happy once again.
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Tom wrote:To win a Horn-a-corn horse to unicorn conversion kit post a horse in this thread and tell me why you think they deserve to become a magical unicorn.
SF Simper Fidelas

This dapple delight deserves a horn because he's simply fabulous, and fabulous ponies deserve to wear a crown... or a horn? :lol:
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
brittly
Visit My Farm

Post by brittly »

[horse=][/horse]8-) :P :roll: :!: :arrow: :(
Last edited by brittly on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Annie100
Visit My Farm

Post by Annie100 »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264568

Western Lady feels like an outcast in the herd and thinks if she can get a horn she will be accepted back into the herd.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

¤ß¥Å¤ Siren

I would love to let Siren become a unicorn. She was the long awaited result of tons of hard work and long hours, and more than deserves all of the special treatment I can give her. She's already a magical siren, why can't she be a unicorn as well? :D
Neon4
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon4 »

Pixie

This beautiful filly deserves a horn because she was expected to have only a small amount of white but something amazing has gone on here, so she must be special! She is the very first pony with lots of white to be good enough for training out of my line and I'm sure she will be a superstar!
Anonymous_Neon2
Visit My Farm

Unicorn in Disguise?

Post by Anonymous_Neon2 »

I'd like you to meet Ghost!

Ghost is a very special horse, not just because of how majestic she looks, but because I think she very well may be a unicorn in disguise! Don't believe me? Ghost has a habit of turning invisible every once in a while. ;)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6xBE ... JCcTVmMEJv

And that's not all! Ghost can also change colors!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6xBE ... NZOWZvX1M4

It would mean the absolute world to me and Ghost both if she could be given the chance to look just as magical as she has proven to be! ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Moon Night

Unicorns are regal creatures.
I feel that he does because he looks like a real life unicorn. He is easy on the eyes, with a magnificent coat of Silver Smoky Cream Champagne, a dappled Pseudo white, which resembles the wonderful white unicorns. While also having a regal and lovely temperament, similar to a unicorn.
Last edited by Tisha on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
<CS> Racers
mori123
Visit My Farm

Post by mori123 »

I think he should get to be a unicorn because unicorns are special and he's my most special horse since he made my main goal a reality! Plus he's pretty and breaks the usual unicorn look ;) would be nice to show how much he means to me :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:03 am