The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Closed. Keep an eye out for winners!!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Closed. Keep an eye out for winners!!)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 16 ONE WEEK FROM TODAYHello! I have decided to do a contest for all the Pure blood Warmbloods out there! To enter, your horses must a pure bred warmblood. By warmblood I mean
American Warmblood
American Saddlebred
Austrian Warmblood
Bavarian Warmblood
Beligian Warmblood
Canadian Warmblood
Danish Warmblood
Dutch Warmblood (KWPN)
Hessian Warmblood
Hungarian Warmblood
Swedish Warmblood
Hanoverian
Holsteiner
Trakhener
Thoroughbreds
Württemberger
Rhinelander
Westphalian
Zweibrücker
Brandenburger
Mecklenburger,
Oldenburg
Russian Don
I might be missing some but I think I got them all. Honetly I don't know if some of these breeds are in the game, but oh well. Again, all horses must be PURE BRED

RULES TO ENTER
1) Horse must be purebred
2) Horses must be some type of Warmblood Horse. (This does not include horses that are not losted above)
3) Horses must be on YOUR account. If you sell a horse before I judged the contest let me know and I will take them out.
4)Players may enter up to 3 horses.
5) Horses MUST be over 5 years of age. That way they are done growing and can be judged fairly.

HOW I WILL JUDGE THE CONTEST
I will judge based on a few things
1) Stat color. The more gold and green that a horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
2) How many generations have been purebred. This number is beside the horses breed. The higher the number the greater chancethat horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
3) Uniqueness of color. This is not going to be a major factor. It will barely affect your horses score.

ENTRY
to enter your horse just simply put a link to them. If you want to you can use a photo. I will IGNORE all entries that do not follow the rules.

QUESTIONS AND SUCH
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know on the forum or by emailing me at [email protected] All questions that I answer will be added to this post.

PRIZES
I will be selecting 5-10 winners depending on how many people enter. The prizes are listed below
1st place) $10,000 and a fully trainied Horse of your chooseing for free.
2nd Place) $5,000 A foal from one of my Mares and/or Stallions. This will work by you picked a mare and/or stallion from either of my accounts, let me know which ones you want and I will breed them. I will explain further when the winners are released.
3rd Place) $5,000
At least 2 winners will be choosen for each place.
Last edited by RoyalCrownAcres on Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Open)

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

How about Hanoverians?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

QuesthavenFarms wrote:How about Hanoverians?
Yep. I just realized looking at it that I put to much restiction on it. You may enter a hanoverian
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Hey this looks like fun! :)
I will enter:

Dutch Warmblood

Thoroughbred

Trakehner
Last edited by meganamber2 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
1) Stat color. The more gold and green that a horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
2) How many generations have been purebred. This number is beside the horses breed. The higher the number the greater chancethat horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
3) Uniqueness of color. This is not going to be a major factor. It will barely affect your horses score.
4)The Build of your horse. If your horse has a squat, low, and/or bulky build they will not have very good chances. A good thing to go by is to enter a horse that is at least 16 hands and over 5 years. That way they will be done growing.
I’m confused about the build the horses are expected to have. I own and breed Belgian Warmbloods and they are pretty bulky, but not in an ugly way. This is mostly because they are pony type, and almost every Belgian Warmblood in the game is bulky to some extent.
Last edited by Jasmine_Hanley on Thu May 10, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
4)The Build of your horse. If your horse has a squat, low, and/or bulky build they will not have very good chances. A good thing to go by is to enter a horse that is at least 16 hands and over 5 years. That way they will be done growing.
I’m confused about the build the horses are expected to have. I own and breed Belgian Warmbloods and they are pretty bulky, but not in an ugly way. This is mostly because they come from Belgians, and almost every Belgian Warmblood in the game is bulky to some extent.
Belgian Warmbloods actually don't come from Belgians, but they're pony-type so that's why they're meant to be bulky. I'm not in charge of this competition but I think Rosecreekstables will take this into account.
I can't go back to yesterday—because I was a different person then.
—Alice, Alice in Wonderland
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Fallon wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’m confused about the build the horses are expected to have. I own and breed Belgian Warmbloods and they are pretty bulky, but not in an ugly way. This is mostly because they come from Belgians, and almost every Belgian Warmblood in the game is bulky to some extent.
Belgian Warmbloods actually don't come from Belgians, but they're pony-type so that's why they're meant to be bulky. I'm not in charge of this competition but I think Rosecreekstables will take this into account.
Oops I could’ve sworn it was Belgian times something else to create them, but I guess I remembered wrong :shock:.
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

Last edited by Elaina Brewster on Thu May 10, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Beligians are supposed to be a bit bulky yes. This is why I say that it will not be a major factor in scoreing. And like a few other players said they are a pony type that does not actually come directly from the Belgian horse. :D
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
RULES TO ENTER
1) Horse must be purebred
2) Horses must be some type of Warmblood Horse. (This does not include horses that are not losted above)
3) Horses must be on YOUR account. If you sell a horse before I judged the contest let me know and I will take them out.
4)Players may enter up to 3 horses.
5) Horses MUST be over 5 years of age. That way they are done growing and can be judged fairly.

ENTRY
to enter your horse just simply put a link to them. If you want to you can use a photo. I will IGNORE all entries that do not follow the rules.

QUESTIONS AND SUCH
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know on the forum or by emailing me at [email protected] All questions that I answer will be added to this post.
Before I go about aging up my two Trakes, what about the Russian Don?
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:47 am