The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Closed. Keep an eye out for winners!!)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Open)

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
RULES TO ENTER
1) Horse must be purebred
2) Horses must be some type of Warmblood Horse. (This does not include horses that are not losted above)
3) Horses must be on YOUR account. If you sell a horse before I judged the contest let me know and I will take them out.
4)Players may enter up to 3 horses.
5) Horses MUST be over 5 years of age. That way they are done growing and can be judged fairly.

HOW I WILL JUDGE THE CONTEST
I will judge based on a few things
1) Stat color. The more gold and green that a horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
2) How many generations have been purebred. This number is beside the horses breed. The higher the number the greater chancethat horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
3) Uniqueness of color. This is not going to be a major factor. It will barely affect your horses score.
4)The Build of your horse. If your horse has a squat, low, and/or bulky build they will not have very good chances. A good thing to go by is to enter a horse that is at least 16 hands and over 5 years. That way they will be done growing.

ENTRY
to enter your horse just simply put a link to them. If you want to you can use a photo. I will IGNORE all entries that do not follow the rules.

QUESTIONS AND SUCH
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know on the forum or by emailing me at [email protected] All questions that I answer will be added to this post.
Before I go about aging up my two Trakes, what about the Russian Don?
That will work. I looked up a buntch of breeds but it was super late so i probably skipped it. But yeah you can enter him
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
I’m confused about the build the horses are expected to have. I own and breed Belgian Warmbloods and they are pretty bulky, but not in an ugly way. This is mostly because they come from Belgians, and almost every Belgian Warmblood in the game is bulky to some extent.
Beligians are supposed to be a bit bulky yes. This is why I say that it will not be a major factor in scoreing. And like a few other players said they are a pony type that does not actually come directly from the Belgian horse. :D
I know. I got the breed creation mixed up with another one, as I said earlier. In your post you do not say that it will not be a major factor. You said they will not have very good chances if they are bulky and that just doesn’t make sense to me. If it’s not going to be a very big factor maybe you want to change your post, because it says the exact opposite.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

Here is my horse sunny very nice belgian warmblood

sunny
Zebracat1234
Visit My Farm

Post by Zebracat1234 »

Here are my entries!

Thoroughbred Stallion

Thoroughbred Stallion

Hanoverian Stallion
Chincoteague Ponies | Thoroughbreds
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Here are my entries. This was hard to choose but I think these three represent my barn: my best mover, one of my highest stats and my favorite color. Hope you enjoy and thanks for promoting warmbloods.

QHF Wonder

QHF Zeus

QHF Titan
AlpacaAlpaca77
Visit My Farm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca77 »

Rosecreekstables wrote:ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 16 ONE WEEK FROM TODAYHello! I have decided to do a contest for all the Pure blood Warmbloods out there! To enter, your horses must a pure bred warmblood. By warmblood I mean
American Warmblood
Austrian Warmblood
Bavarian Warmblood
Beligian Warmblood
Canadian Warmblood
Danish Warmblood
Dutch Warmblood (KWPN)
Hessian Warmblood
Hungarian Warmblood
Swedish Warmblood
Hanoverian
Holsteiner
Trakhener
Thoroughbreds
Württemberger
Rhinelander
Westphalian
Zweibrücker
Brandenburger
Mecklenburger,
Oldenburg
Russian Don
I might be missing some but I think I got them all. Honetly I don't know if some of these breeds are in the game, but oh well. Again, all horses must be PURE BRED

RULES TO ENTER
2) Horses must be some type of Warmblood Horse. (This does not include horses that are not losted above)
3) Horses must be on YOUR account. If you sell a horse before I judged the contest let me know and I will take them out.
5) Horses MUST be over 5 years of age. That way they are done growing and can be judged fairly.

1) Stat color. The more gold and green that a horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
2) How many generations have been purebred. This number is beside the horses breed. The higher the number the greater chancethat horse has the more likely your chances. This does not garentee a win though.
3) Uniqueness of color. This is not going to be a major factor. It will barely affect your horses score.

ENTRY
to enter your horse just simply put a link to them. If you want to you can use a photo. I will IGNORE all entries that do not follow the rules.

QUESTIONS AND SUCH
If you have questions or suggestions please let me know on the forum or by emailing me at [email protected] All questions that I answer will be added to this post.

PRIZES
I will be selecting 5-10 winners depending on how many people enter. The prizes are listed below
1st place) $10,000 and a fully trainied Horse of your chooseing for free.
2nd Place) $5,000 A foal from one of my Mares and/or Stallions. This will work by you picked a mare and/or stallion from either of my accounts, let me know which ones you want and I will breed them. I will explain further when the winners are released.
3rd Place) $5,000
At least 2 winners will be choosen for each place.
I’m pretty sure American Saddlebreds are WBs too. Would that be ok cause I have really pretty ones
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

AlpacaAlpaca77 wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL MAY 16 ONE WEEK FROM TODAYHello! I have decided to do a contest for all the Pure blood Warmbloods out there! To enter, your horses must a pure bred warmblood. By warmblood I mean
American Saddlebred
American Warmblood
Austrian Warmblood
Bavarian Warmblood
Beligian Warmblood
Canadian Warmblood
Danish Warmblood
Dutch Warmblood (KWPN)
Hessian Warmblood
Hungarian Warmblood
Swedish Warmblood
Hanoverian
Holsteiner
Trakhener
Thoroughbreds
Württemberger
Rhinelander
Westphalian
Zweibrücker
Brandenburger
Mecklenburger,
Oldenburg
Russian Don
I might be missing some but I think I got them all. Honetly I don't know if some of these breeds are in the game, but oh well. Again, all horses must be PURE BRED

RULES TO ENTER

ENTRY

QUESTIONS AND SUCH

PRIZES
I will be selecting 5-10 winners depending on how many people enter. The prizes are listed below
1st place) $10,000 and a fully trainied Horse of your chooseing for free.
2nd Place) $5,000 A foal from one of my Mares and/or Stallions. This will work by you picked a mare and/or stallion from either of my accounts, let me know which ones you want and I will breed them. I will explain further when the winners are released.
3rd Place) $5,000
At least 2 winners will be choosen for each place.
I’m pretty sure American Saddlebreds are WBs too. Would that be ok cause I have really pretty ones
Just added them! Didn’t realize they were in-game
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
sandyJ
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyJ »

M&M~ Jingling Shamrock ~ Canadian warmblood
M&M~ Jingling Shamrock

Red ~ Belgian warmblood
Red

Sunburst Spatter ~ Hessian warmblood
Sunburst Spatter

Winners Accident ~ Swedish warmblood
Winners Accident
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Re: RCS Warmblood Palooza Contest! (Closed. Keep an eye out for winners!!)

THE WINNERS ARE HERE!!!!
I am sure everyone is looking forward to hearing if one of their horses won! It was a tight competition, but I used a tight scoring method. The winners and their amount of points are listed below. If you have questions let me know!

HOW I JUDGED THE CONTEST
Color Uniqueness and Rarity 0-3 points. If your horse had a common coat color they would recive no additional points.
Golden Stats each golden stat was worth 3 points
Green Stats each green stat was worth 2 points
Red Stat Each Red stat subtracted 1 point
Number of Purebred Years This one was a bit tough to word for some reason! For every year your horse was a purebred they would recive 1 point. This is indecated by thr number next to their breed
Height (over 17.3) For every hand over 17.3 your horse would lose 1 point.
Height (under 15 hands) For every hand under 15 your horse would lose 1 point
HOW I SCORED THE HEIGHT
Height was a toughfie. I didn't want to score it, but I needed something else for points. I did some research and found that almost every Warmblood Breed has the same height range. That it how mine came to be.

PRIZE WINNERS
The below horses are horses that have won prizes. They have their scores listed below. I had a few real life horsie people to help me judge on coat color so that it would be fair! PS..... I forgot how to get the horses picture on the post and make it clickable so if you guys would let me know how it would be much appreciated!

FIRST PRIZE
Wild Nothing Who is held by Zebracat1234
25 points
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1329553
You have won $10,000 A Free Horse training and A foal from one of my mares and/or stallions! (The foal is optional)

SECOND PRIZE
MFI Беда́ никогда́ не прихо́дит (The trouble never comes) Held by Elania Brewster
20 points
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1051582
You have won $5,000 and a foal from one of my mares and/or stallions! (The foal is optional)

THIRD PRIZE
First off I woukd like to say that Elania Brewster had 3 of her horses place. Her remaining 2 would have been the 2 third place horses, but to make it more fair, I have let other horses fill these spots. I think 1 win is enough, right?

Titan held by Questhaven
16 points
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1271967
You have won $2,500!

THE REMAINING HORSES
Meganamber2 Horses
Titanic Joe 8 Points (One of my favorite studs Btw. Really helped me get my Dutchie progect going
Titan 11 points
Sun Daze 13 points

Elania Brewster
As stated above, I decide to give others a chance and did not place these two horses
Flügel 17 points
Екатеринбу́рг 17 points

Meyersdale
Sunny 13 points

Zebracat1234
Clever Secret 9 points

QuestHaven
Wonder15 points
Zues 13 points

Mora098
Armeda Hill15 points
Viva Howler 9 points
Passionate Passion 10 points

SandyJ
NowI had to take one of horses put of the contest becuase you entered 1 too many horses. Because I decided to be nice, I dropped your lowest scoring horse.
Red14 points
Sunburst Splatter 13 points
Jingling Shamrock7 points
Winners Accident (Dropped from contest) 4 points

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
If you think I scored your horse wrong please let me know. You may contact me on here or by email at [email protected]

HOW WILL THE FOAL BREEDING WORK
If Choosing One of My Mares and Stallions
Step 1) Choose a mare and stallion from one of my accounts (Rosecreekstables or Rosecreekstablesfarm this does not apply to the pasture labled TRAINING FOR OTHERS)
2) Put a link to the Mare and stallion
3)Please be patient.

If Chooseing One of My Mares OR One of My Stallions Only
1) Put a link below to the mare or stallion.
2) If Mare: Let me know what stallion you want to breed her with
If Stallion: It must be one of YOUR mares you are breeding him to. I will put him up for stud and take him down as soon as you have completed the breeding

I know this is confusing do if you have questions let me know

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENTERING MY CONTEST. I ENJOYED JUDGEING IT AND HOPE I CAN DO IT AGAIN SOON
Zebracat1234 wrote:ping you won
Elania Brewster wrote:Ping you won
QuesthavenFarms wrote:ping. You won
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:54 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:54 pm