The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

*The December Challenge!* - Finished!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
kahielle
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Update 12/17: Racing winners!

Post by kahielle »

totina wrote:
Eeeeee!!! So excited!

I'm doing some farm cleaning so let churn some turns for a cull to sell. I think I will take the training option! Let me find the one I'd like. :D
kahielle
Visit My Farm

Post by kahielle »

totina wrote:
I'd like to get that guy trained:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/594889

I listed him for 200k -- I will buy him back for 50k (higher trade value to prevent scalping) if that works for you! :D
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

kahielle wrote:
totina wrote:
I'd like to get that guy trained:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/594889

I listed him for 200k -- I will buy him back for 50k (higher trade value to prevent scalping) if that works for you! :D
I will contact you again when training is finished. :)
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

kahielle wrote:
Training is now finished! I will wait until you are online before putting him up for sale.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Yay! I have a horse that I would like to have trained.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Re: *The December Challenge!* - Results + Lottery!

Post by rosie0922 »

And I would like Snow Shadow.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

rosie0922 wrote:And I would like Snow Shadow.
Great! Put up the horse you want to have trained for 250,000 (the total amount of money you have won) plus 10k (for Snow Shadow) and another 10k or more for the price you want to buy back your trained horse for after training is finished. So a minimum of $270,000.
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

Done. I'm so excited!
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

rosie0922 wrote:Done. I'm so excited!
Snow Shadow is now reserved for you for 10k.
Totina
Visit My Farm

Final results! + Lottery

Post by Totina »

Bitapetrone wrote:1st place - English Elite and 2nd place - Western Elite. 100,000 + 50,000 = 150,000 in-game money.
Pick an additional prize: free training of a one of your horses or a horse from pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/34998
Alaina wrote:2nd place - English Elite 50,000 in-game money.
sfts wrote:1st place - Western Beginner: 100,000 in-game money.
Pick an additional prize: free training of a one of your horses or a horse from pasture: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/34998
Lekara wrote:2nd place - English Beginner 50,000 in-game money.
Congratulations to the winners! It says what you have won inside the quotes for each player

How to claim your prize:
For the money you will have to put up a horse for sale fir the amount of money that you have won. This needs to be a foal or a horse with no offsprings that you don't want.

If you have placed 1st and choose a horse that I have bred and trained you will have to add at least 10 000 to the sale price. The horse you chose will be sold to you for the same amount of money that you added to the price.

If you choose to have a horse that you owned trained by me you should put that horse up for sale for at least $10 000 and when the training is finished the horse will be sold to you for the same amount of money.

The minimum price of $10 000 is due to the risk of someone else buying the horse before you do if the price is too low. Since there are no private sales yet this is one way of minimizing the risk of the horse being sold to the wrong player.

Answer to this thread with your choices and links to any horse that will be used for the prize money.

I also want to thank everyone for your participation! There will be a lottery at December 23 for everyone who did not place among the top 2 in any category. There is an update in green text in the first post for more information about the lottery.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:19 pm