The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Prettiest horse ever

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: Prettiest horse ever

Post by grassybutt »

Stephanie111side wrote:
grassybutt wrote:
thanks steph defiantly will keep them in mind
Aw no problem! If you want, I can provide the prize horse;I'm don't need anymore horses, but I doo need the cash! :lol:
it is ok i have plenty of horses i dont need and i just got a ton of money and i really dont need money but thanks fro offering the prize horse if i dont have one by the deadline i will contact you
Stephanie111side
Visit My Farm

Post by Stephanie111side »

grassybutt wrote:
Stephanie111side wrote: Aw no problem! If you want, I can provide the prize horse;I'm don't need anymore horses, but I doo need the cash! :lol:
it is ok i have plenty of horses i dont need and i just got a ton of money and i really dont need money but thanks fro offering the prize horse if i dont have one by the deadline i will contact you
Ok then! The offer will still stand :D -I'm not trying to get "bonus points" in the competition, I would just love to help!
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

Stephanie111side wrote:
grassybutt wrote:
Ok then! The offer will still stand :D -I'm not trying to get "bonus points" in the competition, I would just love to help!
your so kind
Stephanie111side
Visit My Farm

Post by Stephanie111side »

grassybutt wrote:
Stephanie111side wrote: Ok then! The offer will still stand :D -I'm not trying to get "bonus points" in the competition, I would just love to help!
your so kind
Thanks!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

this is one of what i think my prettiest horses right now although i have others i can only choose one so here she is.

link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/669772
this is the other:

link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/678578
Last edited by Toadally on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
MichelleRoddy3110
Visit My Farm

Post by MichelleRoddy3110 »

grassybutt wrote:i decide to make a prettiest horse contest EVER. The requirements are-
1.1 horse each player
2. have fun
3 no spam
4. link
5.has to be your horse
6. active
the prize is 35,000 and you will also win a arabian horse either breed. This will on end 3/1/17 also if there are less than 5 entries the comp will get another week and keep getting another week until 5 entries
ill enter
Frosted Paint
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

I enter this horse.
hope you like him!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/673623
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

grassybutt wrote:i decide to make a prettiest horse contest EVER. The requirements are-
1.1 horse each player
2. have fun
3 no spam
4. link
5.has to be your horse
6. active
the prize is 35,000 and you will also win a arabian horse either breed. This will on end 3/1/17 also if there are less than 5 entries the comp will get another week and keep getting another week until 5 entries
Rocky Mountain

Pearl
Last edited by chelsea_08082 on Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

crazy horse!
Visit My Farm

Post by crazy horse! »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:04 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:04 pm