The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Guess the object (horse related)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Guess the object (horse related)

Post by grassybutt »

So its time
yes
time
forrrrr
my second contest. So your probably thinking what is it. This contest is you guessing what this horse relating object is. There will be a new object every week and every time someone guesses the object they get a point. This will go on for about 2 months and i will be making a list on my notes and every time someone gets a point i will add it to the board. You can also get extra points. The way to receive extra points is to find someone using google. Like if you see a sentence that seems to googly then quote it and why it seems like they used google (hahahah), anyway the prize is- 10,000 for first- 4,000 for 2nd and- 2,000 - for 3rd also each person who places gets a very good Arabian any gender. Also when you enter your object you also have to provide a sentence about the object the best you can.Also this will end on Saturday and results on Sunday and new object on Monday and this will continue for about months. (Also if you have any questions you can ask me on my farm log and the link to that is on my farm description) And now is the time for the hints-
1. some say i could be standing
2. i'm a bit Irish
3. i'm also German
4. there are also forks in me
And i'm done but if you really don't know what this is than scroll down

so i see you have scrolled down your extra hint is............. m________e
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Guess the object (horse related)

Post by RRandSSFarms »

Its *drum roll*

Martingale- (hope i got that right)
Its a harness used to keep the horses head down to help prevent rearing and such as head throwing also known as a -Standing Martingale or a Running Martingale
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

Its a Running Martingale
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

Shellyttexas wrote:Its a Running Martingale
do you have an explanation of it
Shellyttexas
Visit My Farm

Post by Shellyttexas »

The Irish used martingales and so did the Germans, there are places where the leather forks and it starts with a m and ends with e
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:44 am