The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize] -- RESULTS POSTED!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize] -- RESULTS POSTED!

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

For the Caspian!
Results Posted!

The Competition Overview
Five competitors will be given a Caspian mare from the Adoption Centre for $1. Over the course the the next 2 weeks these competitors will breed, train, and build a solid herd from this mare. The goal here is to bring the overall breed quality of the Caspian horse to as high as possible. At the end of the month the competitor who has completed this task will win $1,000,000 as well as 1 fully trained Deliboz horse from Riverisde lines.
Competition will start when all spots are filled.

The Task [Basic, and Random]
This is subject to change if something "out of competition" ends up happening.
* Breed your mare [have at least 3 offspring]
* Must keep your lines pure. No breeding to a stallion who is not 100% Caspian all through his pedigree.
* The more greens, golds, and the higher GP your herd ends up with at the end the better you do.
* Yes, you may purchase more mares from the AC to help your project. However, it's only the offspring of the mare I gave you that I will look at. So if you cross a different line with her foal, I will count the offspring of the cross.
* SHOW! Enter your Caspians in as many competitions as possible. The person with the best show record will be given more points.
* I will allow outsourcing your training. If you have a trainer, feel free to send the horse of to the trainer. Everyone in this game has access to someone who can train for them. [SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

How Points are Awarded
The player with the most points wins!
* Each full blood Caspain from your mare is given 5 points each.
* Every horse with a competition title is given 10 points [per title].
* Every green or gold is counted as 20 points (EACH!)
* GP over 40 = 5 points per horse
* GP over 50 = 8 points per horse
* GP over 60 = 25 points per horse
* Conformation and coloring = Stay true to the breed. The better the horse, and more points (4/4) for their breed the more points. 2/4 = 20 points, 3/4 = 50 points 4/4 = 100 points. (The breed book is $170) [Below are posted to breed standards]

What Not to Do - Instant Disqualifications
* No other blood! No Arabian, Deliboz, or any other breed blood in your lines! I WILL LOOK.
* Feed = keep weight appropriate. Points will be deducted if a horse is way to far or way to thin.
* No spots!

The Prize
* 1st Place = $1,000,000 + Free Fully Trained Deliboz Competition Horse
* 2nd Place = $500,000 + Free Deliboz Colt & Filly [From Riverside Stock]
* 3rd Place = $100,000
* 4th Place = $50,000
* 5th Place = $10,000

The Caspian
Height: 9.2 - 12.3
Build: Light to Medium
Body Size: 0% - 20%
Type: 70% Horse Type - 65% Pony Type
Color: Shades of Bay. Black. Gray scale coloring. [Not real picky about coloring, just don't have spots!]

Competitors: [/center]
Competitor 1: GracelynEquus
Horse:
Competitor 2: grassybutt
Rehomed mare.
Competitor 3: aschaab
Horse:
Competitor 4: OdinLOVE
Horse:
Competitor 5: lessthanfish
Horse:
[All horses are randomly assigned!]
UPDATE: The Duration of the competition has been changed to 2 weeks.

Here we Go! T
he competition will begin Monday the 1 at 6:30 pm PST. I feel like this is a good time for everyone to check back in and confirm they will be competing. Also, if this time doesn't work for any of you please let me know as I don't want anyone else purchasing your horse before you get the chance. The competition will end May 15 at 6:30 pm PST. I will then score and hopefully post results by Tuesday evening the next day. Have fun!
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm, edited 14 times in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Re: For the Caspian! [$500,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize]

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: letters and words
I'd like to give it a go!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote: letters and words
Awesome! You are added. I'll let you know when the competition starts. ;)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
GracelynEquus wrote:
Awesome! You are added. I'll let you know when the competition starts. ;)
Great!

By the way I MIGHT have to use an ALT account.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Great!

By the way I MIGHT have to use an ALT account.
It's all good. Just let me know which one, I will be watching the mare I give. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize]

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

Attention to all would be competitors.

Reward prizes have increased by 100%!

Rewards are now also offered for the 4th and 5th place holders.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
For the Caspian!

The Competition Overview
Five competitors will be given a Caspian mare from the Adoption Centre for $1. Over the course the the next 2 weeks these competitors will breed, train, and build a solid herd from this mare. The goal here is to bring the overall breed quality of the Caspian horse to as high as possible. At the end of the month the competitor who has completed this task will win $1,000,000 as well as 1 fully trained Deliboz horse from Riverisde lines.

* Must keep your lines pure. No breeding to a stallion who is not 100% Caspian all through his pedigree.
* The more greens, golds, and the higher GP your herd ends up with at the end the better you do.
* Yes, you may purchase more mares from the AC to help your project. However, it's only the offspring of the mare I gave you that I will look at. So if you cross a different line with her foal, I will count the offspring of the cross.
* SHOW! Enter your Caspians in as many competitions as possible. The person with the best show record will be given more points.
* I will allow outsourcing your training. If you have a trainer, feel free to send the horse of to the trainer. Everyone in this game has access to someone who can train for them. [SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

How Points are Awarded
* Conformation and coloring = Stay true to the breed. The better the horse, and more points (4/4) for their breed the more points. 2/4 = 20 points, 3/4 = 50 points 4/4 = 100 points. (The breed book is $170) [Below are posted to breed standards]

* No other blood! No Arabian, Deliboz, or any other breed blood in your lines! I WILL LOOK.
* Feed = keep weight appropriate. Points will be deducted if a horse is way to far or way to thin.
* No spots!

The Prize
* 3rd Place = $100,000
* 4th Place = $50,000
* 5th Place = $10,000

The Caspian
Color: Shades of Bay. Black. Gray scale coloring. [Not real picky about coloring, just don't have spots!]

Competitors:
Horse:
Competitor 2:
Horse:
Competitor 3:
Horse:
Competitor 4:
Horse:
Competitor 5:
Horse:
can u enter me
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

grassybutt wrote: can u enter me
Yep! :D

Your horse will be randomly assigned at the start of the competition.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

grassybutt wrote: ping
GracelynEquus wrote: ping
You two are added to the competitor list. :)

3 more spots available!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
aschaab
Visit My Farm

Post by aschaab »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
For the Caspian!

The Competition Overview

How Points are Awarded

* No spots!

The Prize
* 3rd Place = $100,000
* 4th Place = $50,000
* 5th Place = $10,000

The Caspian

Competitors:
Horse:
Competitor 2: grassybutt
Horse:
Competitor 3:
Horse:
Competitor 4:
Horse:
Competitor 5:
Horse:
I'll join.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 pm