The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize] -- RESULTS POSTED!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize] -- RESULTS POSTED!

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

OdinLOVE wrote:
Woaw thanks, I was a bit disappointed in the amount that I personally got done, but school has been stressful ahahaha, Thanks again. But feel free to keep the colt/filly, I don't really have a need for a deliboz.Ahaha But I hope you will host another comp like this one!!!
WHat timezone are you in??
I hear ya there! School is interesting to say the least. Not to many people need a Deliboz anymore, I just thought it would be a nice added intensive. :)

As far as hosting another competition, yeck ya! I sure will. However, I haven't figured out what it will be yet. As far as my time zone, I'm in PST.

If you want you can post a "crappy" horse for your prize money and I will pick it up as soon as I can. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Re: For the Caspian! [$1,000,000 + Fully Trained Deliboz - First Prize] -- RESULTS POSTED!

Post by GracelynEquus »

Rodeo_Ace wrote: Post a "crappy" horse for your prize money and I will pick it up from ya. :)
Here is a special snowflake for you.
OdinLOVE
Visit My Farm

Post by OdinLOVE »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:
OdinLOVE wrote:
Woaw thanks, I was a bit disappointed in the amount that I personally got done, but school has been stressful ahahaha, Thanks again. But feel free to keep the colt/filly, I don't really have a need for a deliboz.Ahaha But I hope you will host another comp like this one!!!
WHat timezone are you in??
I hear ya there! School is interesting to say the least. Not to many people need a Deliboz anymore, I just thought it would be a nice added intensive. :)

As far as hosting another competition, yeck ya! I sure will. However, I haven't figured out what it will be yet. As far as my time zone, I'm in PST.

If you want you can post a "crappy" horse for your prize money and I will pick it up as soon as I can. :)
Ahaha okay,
Not A particularly "crappy" horse, apart from his varnish, but I have been trying to clear out all of my Arabien X deliboz for a while ahaha.

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

GracelynEquus wrote:
Here is a special snowflake for you.

Aww! Not a crappy horse at all. So cute!
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

OdinLOVE wrote:
Ahaha okay,
Not A particularly "crappy" horse, apart from his varnish, but I have been trying to clear out all of my Arabien X deliboz for a while ahaha.

Yep, no. Not a crappy horse at all! Let me know if you want the Deliboz foal.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 am