The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:I'll put in some of my more interesting looking horses...

ping
Hey Dev, I haven't heard from you but I was wondering if you would like to sell this handsome stud? I'll offer $10,000 for him. If I still don't get a response I won't ask again but thank you for your consideration. :)
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:
Devolare wrote:I'll put in some of my more interesting looking horses...

ping
Hey Dev, I haven't heard from you but I was wondering if you would like to sell this handsome stud? I'll offer $10,000 for him. If I still don't get a response I won't ask again but thank you for your consideration. :)
Sorry, I was bogged down the past couple of weeks with work so I was unable to get on. If you still want him, he's all yours. He's a little old tho, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
lordoblivion wrote:
Sorry, I was bogged down the past couple of weeks with work so I was unable to get on. If you still want him, he's all yours. He's a little old tho, so I don't know if that makes a difference.
No worries I just didn't want to be a bother. Yeah I'd absolutely still love to buy him. And I don't mind that he's old I'm still willing to pay you 10,000 for him :) He's worth it to me
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:
Devolare wrote:
No worries I just didn't want to be a bother. Yeah I'd absolutely still love to buy him. And I don't mind that he's old I'm still willing to pay you 10,000 for him :) He's worth it to me
Sorry I'm still spotty. Had some bad rl issues, but I think I'm good now. Just let me know when you're available and he's all yours.
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

lordoblivion wrote:I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
Devolare wrote:ping
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:I'm on now and should be on for the next few hours I'll be waiting for your reply! :D Thank you!
Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday since I was busy repotting all of the plants in the house for mother's day. x'D But I'll be on tomorrow.
chelsea_08082 wrote:also, thanks. x'D
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Devolare wrote:

Haha no problem~
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
Sorry, I wasn't able to get on yesterday since I was busy repotting all of the plants in the house for mother's day. x'D But I'll be on tomorrow.
I just keep missing you lol
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
Also if you put him up for 10k and put reserved in the title I don't think someone would grab him. :) I don't want to hinder your gaming if you're waiting for me so he doesn't age out.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:50 am