Community Forum

contest contest !!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Re: contest contest !!

Post by wildhorse58215 »

I already entered the on the first page , but couldn't you just give away the user and pass to the account, especially for people with no room who don't want to get rid of their horses ?
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

wildhorse58215 wrote:I already entered the on the first page , but couldn't you just give away the user and pass to the account, especially for people with no room who don't want to get rid of their horses ?
On another post, grassybutt was planning to do that but after asking one of the admins, she found out that passing on the account wasn't allowed.
Last edited by Fallon on May 19th, 2017, 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Oh ok ,
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

wildhorse58215 wrote:I already entered the on the first page , but couldn't you just give away the user and pass to the account, especially for people with no room who don't want to get rid of their horses ?
i already asked if i could do that and it was not allowed
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

Didn't know grassybutt , thanks for the info , if I ever decide to leave I will know ,
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

wildhorse58215 wrote:Didn't know grassybutt , thanks for the info , if I ever decide to leave I will know ,
ok
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

By the way I'm on the chat room right now, how is the comp going when is it over
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

wildhorse58215 wrote:By the way I'm on the chat room right now, how is the comp going when is it over
so basically it will go in order who guessed it first. The first person who guessed it gets the cash prize. The 2nd person then gets to choose a certain number of (the amount of horses is depending on how many people guess my middle name) horses that they would like. I would sell them to them and then it would 3rd,4th,5th etc turns to do it. So if you were the 2nd person to guess it then you will be able to choose my best horses
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

a little bit time left
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

grassybutt wrote:a little bit time left
I just have a quick question.

It seems as if a couple people went onto a website that shows girl names starting with the letter M and copied and pasted what it said.

It seems like this is what they did because there is a couple people with the same list for their entry. Will their entries be counted if they guessed correctly?

Im just wondering because if they get counted it may not be that fair
Become a Patron!