The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Sherlock Holmes Day!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Sherlock Holmes Day!

Post by Malakai10 »

Hello all!

In some parts of the world, it is morning and my greeting was far too cheerful. For those of you for whom it is morning; here is the it-is-far-too-early-greeting:

I am going to tell you about my Sherlock Day competition!

Sherlock Day is on May 22. The competition entries close by then.

You can do one of three things (or all three if you have these foreign things called 'energy' and 'enthusiasm'): draw a picture of something to do with Sherlock (*read note below), make a cake or something to do with Sherlock (I saw an awesome one of 221B Baker Street), lastly, you can tell true story of a Sherlock-worthy deduction.

*Please inform me of where the appearance of characters is from - for example, a picture of B. Cumberbatch acting as Sherlock with a note somewhere telling me that it's Sherlock from BBC.

First: Pick a foal from my next lot which I will train and give to you OR win $50 000.
Second: Pick one of my none-race horses that I have trained to ~90% in all areas OR $25 000
Third: $12 500
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Sherlock Holmes Day!

Post by 8arbarossa »

i guess its time to find my old pencils :ugeek:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Re: Sherlock Holmes Day!

Post by Malakai10 »

One day left for entries!