The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Questhaven wrote:
I accidently did the same. Too easy to do. I figured mine probably wouldn't have points. LOL
Yeah you just get carried away click,click,click......
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
I accidently did the same. Too easy to do. I figured mine probably wouldn't have points. LOL
Yeah you just get carried away click,click,click......
Definitely!
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Just curious where we are at with the competition. I had a busy week last week so I got behind with my ponies but I am having trouble finding competitions for my ponies. Are we still on?
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:Just curious where we are at with the competition. I had a busy week last week so I got behind with my ponies but I am having trouble finding competitions for my ponies. Are we still on?
I think he's given up on it Questhaven,
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:Just curious where we are at with the competition. I had a busy week last week so I got behind with my ponies but I am having trouble finding competitions for my ponies. Are we still on?
I think he's given up on it Questhaven,

Okay, what is everyone doing with their ponies? Does he want them back?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

The competition will end on July 16th, so I reckon we're still on.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Hi all! Sorry I've not been around really at all, I'm self employed and have a big trade fair coming up tomorrow! Rest assured I will be counting up all points over the coming week (maximum a week, hope to still have it done on the 16th). Also sorry about the competitions, for whatever reason they are not rescheduling as they should.

All the sorries! Bonus 25k for each player as a proper sorry.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Not a problem, I'd say; clearly more important to deal with real life as opposed to online mini-games :)
Seems like the competitions are having a general issue with running properly right now, anyhow.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Ok so, the results are in! I have had to improvise a little as when horses are retired or rehomed their GP score apparently disappears :oops: but the placings were far enough apart that I can confidently say the order of winners at least! Please all put up a horse for private sale and I'll bid on em.

So in first place for both team and individual is Ricardo Ardo

Second place is Questhaven Farms

Third sandyleigh79

Fourth Qim

Thank you all so much for taking part. I am ever so sorry that real life stuff got in the way, but its just the way it goes sometimes I guess! Heres to maybe another when I have a little more time on my hands. Do drop me a message when you've put your horses up for sale :)
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Weaving wrote:Ok so, the results are in! I have had to improvise a little as when horses are retired or rehomed their GP score apparently disappears :oops: but the placings were far enough apart that I can confidently say the order of winners at least! Please all put up a horse for private sale and I'll bid on em.

So in first place for both team and individual is Ricardo Ardo

Second place is Questhaven Farms

Third sandyleigh79

Fourth Qim

Thank you all so much for taking part. I am ever so sorry that real life stuff got in the way, but its just the way it goes sometimes I guess! Heres to maybe another when I have a little more time on my hands. Do drop me a message when you've put your horses up for sale :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/816363
Thank you, I have put up one of my starting ponies that I received from you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:15 pm