The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The best allrounder.

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: The best allrounder.

Post by 8arbarossa »

I was wondering... its about the best allround horse, right? So if someone entered different horses in the different competitions then that wouldnt be according to the rules right? :roll:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

8arbarossa wrote:I was wondering... its about the best allround horse, right? So if someone entered different horses in the different competitions then that wouldnt be according to the rules right? :roll:
That's correct. However as I posted above I had accidentally entered another horse in a couple of the competitions and I'm assuming others have done the same. When I calculate the score I will ignore the horses that have been entered mistakenly. I did make an exception for Arctictea (see previous post) but anybody else not entering the same horse in ALL competitions will be disqualified.
Arctictea
KS Backer
KS Backer
Visit My Farm

Post by Arctictea »

Ricardo Ardo wrote: One final point Arcticteas horse may have retired before I added the new events, if that is the case they are allowed to enter another horse for the last 4 events.
Nope, he's still kicking and living. So I have Pioneer Nougat in all the competitions :)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Oke.. exciting :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Standings after the log pull.
Barberouge:.... Midland:... 18
Ricardo:... Treacle:... 14
Artictea:.. Pioneer Nougat 7
Mega Whos your daddy 6
LoserFarm Monopoly Conspiracy 5
Jodie:..... Midnight storm:. 4
Crazy Barb Spermwhale 2
Zarathrustra Gardenia fruitcake 1

Sorry about the format I tried to adjust but it seems to please itself.
Any questions about the scoring just ask.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

The points after 6 rounds.

Jodie Midnight storm 57
Ricardo Treacle 56
Mega Whos your daddy 56
LoserFarm Monopoly Conspiracy 52
Barberouge Midland 46
Artictea Pioneer Nougat 46
Shellyttexas Evenstar 27
Crazy Barb Spermwhale 18
Zarathrustra Gardenia fruitcake 17

Still a very open contest with anyone of the top 6 in with a chance of winning it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

COOL!! is was waiting for your update.. cant wait for the other competitions, still got marathon driving and crosscountry right? 8-) :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

8arbarossa wrote:COOL!! is was waiting for your update.. cant wait for the other competitions, still got marathon driving and crosscountry right? 8-) :lol:
Yes we have Barrel Racing, Cross country, harness racing and marathon driving. Barrel racing marathon driving and cross country I'm ok with but never tried him at harness racing. Should be fun. :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:COOL!! is was waiting for your update.. cant wait for the other competitions, still got marathon driving and crosscountry right? 8-) :lol:
Yes we have Barrel Racing, Cross country, harness racing and marathon driving. Barrel racing marathon driving and cross country I'm ok with but never tried him at harness racing. Should be fun. :D

Yes it should :) i hope you organize this more often, it gives a new goal in the game
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

8arbarossa wrote: Yes it should :) i hope you organize this more often, it gives a new goal in the game
I'll happily do one every week if I can get enough participants.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am