The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Futurities - Now with trophies! - Log Pull added!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Futurities - Now with trophies! - Log Pull added!

Post by 8arbarossa »

Silverine wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:i cant enter my 3 year old horse because he is too good for level 1 logpull :(
From the post on the first page:
Horses entered are supposed to be previously untried on the competitive scene so all futurities will run at level 1.
:)

ooh yes .. oke tnx my mistake :oops:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Finally got the trophies finished! Sorry for the delay. :oops:

Our most recent futurity saw ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Forbidden taking the gold, ridden by Raikit. My own SVA Tip Of The Hat took second.

Mega's HH Risky Passion took first in the Endurance futurity, with FutureFarm's Adjacent Oblivion as the reserve.

And finally Raikit's ⇒ɱρξ⇐ Forbidden also snagged first in Western Pleasure, just beating out AdmiraalTromp's Espresso Liar.
Raikit wrote:
Mega wrote:
FutureFarm wrote:
AdmiraalTromp wrote:
Congratulations everyone!
FutureFarm
Visit My Farm

Post by FutureFarm »

NICE! :D Thank you for the trophy!
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

Thank you so much, this was just his first contest and to win such a big trophy!
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Excited that Log Pull has been added! Stuck a couple of my untried youngsters in... Has just occured to me that I might not have been allowed to enter two? If so then just disregard one of them in the competition!
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

Silverine wrote: Congratulations everyone!
I might actually stand a chance in the endurance one this time. Maybe... hopefully... :roll:
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Weaving wrote:Excited that Log Pull has been added! Stuck a couple of my untried youngsters in... Has just occured to me that I might not have been allowed to enter two? If so then just disregard one of them in the competition!
As long as the game itself allows it you are welcome to enter as many horses as you like. :)
Woodstock wrote: I might actually stand a chance in the endurance one this time. Maybe... hopefully... :roll:
Haha! I figure as they get more popular we'll have more people actually trying to win them and hopefully see some new names on the winner's "podium." Good luck!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Apologies for the delay posting results and trophies! I make the trophies by hand and life has been really busy. I'll post them as soon as I can!
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

Silverine wrote:Apologies for the delay posting results and trophies! I make the trophies by hand and life has been really busy. I'll post them as soon as I can!
Is this still active?
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
meaghanne2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by meaghanne2 »

Retsi wrote:
Silverine wrote:Apologies for the delay posting results and trophies! I make the trophies by hand and life has been really busy. I'll post them as soon as I can!
Is this still active?

Same! This is a great idea! I would be happy to host competitions, although I would be no help with any of the trophy stuff :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 pm