The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lose & win! The worst horses win $1,000,000 - Finished!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Re: Lose & win! Driving Results

Post by ladyoblivion »

Totina wrote:With 14 valid contestants in the challenge the final results of the fourth and final week are as follow:
Week 4 - Driving
HorseOwnerAverage place
Bad Boyladyoblivion12.3
QHF Losing LowerQuesthavenFarms12
QHF Low VirtueQuesthavenFarms11.6
QHF Low PowerQuesthavenFarms11.3
QHF Lower GiftQuesthavenFarms10.3
Spunky HeavenTopazTiria8.6
OTM Aquarian PineWoodstock8.3
Shame RendezvousTopazTiria7.3
Sunburst Danger BeastTopazTiria6.3
ℬℳ Golden HonorXant’hippe5
Malibu DimpleTopazTiria3.6
Honey HighlightMirabitur3.3
ElectrumXant’hippe2.6
Forever Winemilyann2342

The next week's events are up and open for entries (links are found in the first post in this thread).

Congratulations to ladyoblivion and the horse Bad Boy for winning the driving class!
ladyoblivion wrote:Winner!
In order to claim your prize of $1,000,000, put up a horse you don't want/need for $0 and check the box to allow offers on the horse. Link to the horse in this thread and I will place a bid that you will need to accept in order to let me buy the horse for the amount of money you have won.
The horse should have no living offsprings as I will have to rehome it after I buy it, or if the horse is older than 20 years which will allow me to age it out quickly.
Whoot! Thanks so much for the opportunity Totina! And thank you Ricardo Ardo, I know he was doing his worst for me and that's all I could ask for. Such a good Bad Boy :lol: Sorry I haven't been on lately dealing with work issues and now Hurricane Irma heading toward me. lol
Here's the horse for sale, he has no offspring so you can rehome him. :)

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:45 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:45 am