The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Interested In Breeds?

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Interested In Breeds?

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I am willing to let people pick what breed they want me to create for them. I have about 15 horse breeds I'm working with atm. But I want to expand as therefore I am needing money for my stud farm and to breed my females to create these new breeds. Name your price and i'll see if its fair enough for the breed you want me to create.

Guidelines:
- Can be any breed.
- Will breed to specific colors.
- Will breed if wanted 0% COI or any % of COI.
- Will breed to certain standard of stats.

Really it can be unlimited so if you don't see any guidelines i might of left out, left me know. If your interested... just ping/quote me and i'll get back to you :D Thanks!!!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Interested In Breeds?

Post by HorzeLover101 »

I am willing to let people pick what breed they want me to create for them. I have about 15 horse breeds I'm working with atm. But I want to expand as therefore I am needing money for my stud farm and to breed my females to create these new breeds. Name your price and i'll see if its fair enough for the breed you want me to create.

Guidelines:
- Can be any breed.
- Will breed to specific colors.
- Will breed if wanted 0% COI or any % of COI.
- Will breed to certain standard of stats.

Really it can be unlimited so if you don't see any guidelines i might of left out, left me know. If your interested... just ping/quote me and i'll get back to you :D Thanks!!!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Interested In Breeds?

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Rikkiri2 wrote: Hello
Hey, Would you be interested in putting Loki up for breeding?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/84416
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm