The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer Needed >>>

Retsi
Visit My Farm

Trainer Needed >>>

Post by Retsi »

Need a fast and reliable trainer.
I would like horses completed by 8 years of age. I will pay well. These horses must be trained above 96% in all stats minimum! If you can train to 98% or higher, that's exactly what I need!
PLEASE only reply or comment if you are offering training services! Thank you!
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed >>>

Post by appleloosafarm »

I can do it by 8 I have been training all my horses by 8 working from newborn, also how much would u pay
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

and just to show u how fast i can train now I do train before 8 but not like 4 years old if that ok working on training skills to make it faster but just show u check out my farm and I will put in link to one of my horses i am working on.
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

would really like if u would take a peek at the horse because I want u do know how I work as a trainer , also I also would need further info about paying amount and to make sure training is to your liking just add in any more information that will be needed to carry on this to the next level would love if u contact me through private messages if that ok if not this is fine
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:59 am