The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The game and money

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The game and money

Post by BlackOak2 »

Argent wrote: Inaccurate numbers here because you don't get 100k for leveling up in the early levels, as far as I can remember. I was a millionaire in the first few days/weeks of the game being open, but I was also level 25+ in a week or so. Averaged out, it's probably 100k per level gained, but I literally have not been in the bottom rung of levels since opening day, so I don't remember exactly.

You're also missing glaringly obvious things like newbies not likely having horses who can win at level 10 comps (I did say that was the *max* you could earn in locals, after all).
I actually think that it's 50k for awhile. I think it jumps to 100k at level 20. But I don't keep track of those things, like I suppose most of us don't keep track of them. I was just wondering again the pony token amounts per level earned, because I think they go up with increased levels as well.
Perhaps we can get a new player (or a couple of them), to record the amounts of the levels so we can have it permanently in our guides section?

Oh, and I didn't miss that 'glaringly obvious' newbies not having level 10 capable local comp horses. Use best case scenario and use worst case scenario and that offers you a possible range of potentially likely outcomes.

If we really want to see an account of incoming versus outgoing monies in the game, we could ask for volunteers to keep an account of everything they earn and pay out in a seven day period. What is it... about 10% of the 'population' makes an average? I forget how they make that math calculation for figuring out average household incomes (I use average household incomes loosely, I mean any large number average when you don't have exact numbers).
If we get a good number of volunteers we may get much closer to finding out if there is an economic glitch or not. Especially, if we get newbies, long-terms and those somewhere in the middle. From that information we can also see how the monies are being handled when new versus much longer terms and it may enlighten us to some ideas of some 'money dumps' that may be useful.
Find a need and fulfill it; that is a good general rule, is it not?
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I actually think that it's 50k for awhile. I think it jumps to 100k at level 20. But I don't keep track of those things, like I suppose most of us don't keep track of them. I was just wondering again the pony token amounts per level earned, because I think they go up with increased levels as well.
Perhaps we can get a new player (or a couple of them), to record the amounts of the levels so we can have it permanently in our guides section?
I believe, I got 140 pt for the level 26 jump
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
I believe, I got 140 pt for the level 26 jump
Thank You! If we can get information for most levels, I'll put it together and stick it into our guides section.
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Argent wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Since we seem to be a little fond of quick, slightly inaccurate math, I offer this.
If we have just 100 new players and they level from 1 to 7 (because those early levels are a bit easy to gain) and they are able to earn 1500 for the local comps every turn, they only use 6 turns in a single day and earn no additional monies in player made comps, making their own comps, selling horses or training other peoples horses...
In a seven day period, each individual can make about 763,000 (using the same basics that Argent used, for the heck of it).
These 100 newbies alone can earn together 76,3000,000 and roll it right back into the game.
If we were to have 1000 newbies, that can increase the amount to just over three quarters of a million.
Inaccurate numbers here because you don't get 100k for leveling up in the early levels, as far as I can remember. I was a millionaire in the first few days/weeks of the game being open, but I was also level 25+ in a week or so. Averaged out, it's probably 100k per level gained, but I literally have not been in the bottom rung of levels since opening day, so I don't remember exactly.

You're also missing glaringly obvious things like newbies not likely having horses who can win at level 10 comps (I did say that was the *max* you could earn in locals, after all).
Also most newbies money will be spent on courses, expansions, pastures and the like, so not actually going into the pool of floating currency.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Still talking about this.?. But the real question is : how did bombicila got all that money?
The competitions where you are talking about are bomicilas, the miljard dollar horse witch fallon got was bombicila. She started a topic that het horse didnt compete in competitions and one day it said the horse did lots of competitions and got lots of cash..
Ricardo hoped bombicila would respond and she didnt. So while you all are trying to defend yourself all money indirectly comes from bombicilla.

I dont care how it went, i only see that bombicila spread out lots of cash and i thank her/him for it.. If you are richer or smarter then the rest you should help the lesser people and he/she did that. Argent is just jelous people do better then him and we should ignore it just like i get ignored most of the time, lol....

Ooh and for the americans.. Trump showed he doesnt discriminate between left and right, so why does the media tell you that right winged people have less rights or are lesser then leftwing terrorists? Calling someone a racist for treating people equal is pretty stupid
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

8arbarossa wrote:Still talking about this.?. But the real question is : how did bombicila got all that money?
The competitions where you are talking about are bomicilas, the miljard dollar horse witch fallon got was bombicila. She started a topic that het horse didnt compete in competitions and one day it said the horse did lots of competitions and got lots of cash..
Ricardo hoped bombicila would respond and she didnt. So while you all are trying to defend yourself all money indirectly comes from bombicilla.

I dont care how it went, i only see that bombicila spread out lots of cash and i thank her/him for it.. If you are richer or smarter then the rest you should help the lesser people and he/she did that. Argent is just jelous people do better then him and we should ignore it just like i get ignored most of the time, lol....

Ooh and for the americans.. Trump showed he doesnt discriminate between left and right, so why does the media tell you that right winged people have less rights or are lesser then leftwing terrorists? Calling someone a racist for treating people equal is pretty stupid
Bombicilla tells how they got the cash in this post: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=8&t=8682
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

8arbarossa wrote:Still talking about this.?. But the real question is : how did bombicila got all that money?

Bombicilla tells how they got the cash in this post: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=8&t=8682
Ooh thanks, but i just stated that ricardo asked for it in his original post, before Argent started complaining.
Myself, i am gratefull for the money and the help from bombicilla and otherplayers made the game even more fun for me
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

8arbarossa wrote:Argent is just jelous people do better then him and we should ignore it just like i get ignored most of the time, lol....
:lol: :roll: What an absurd, bitter little curmudgeon your are. Too cute.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

That's actually not likely. I had this suspicion at one point and tested it for Larissa - yes, money is only pulled from your account when the show runs, but no, that does not allow you to have as much money as you want. You can inflate earnings on horses, but it does not increase how much money you have on-hand beyond the game generated purses. Unless Bombicilla discovered a bug that arose after boss and I poked at things.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Argent wrote:
That's actually not likely. I had this suspicion at one point and tested it for Larissa - yes, money is only pulled from your account when the show runs, but no, that does not allow you to have as much money as you want. You can inflate earnings on horses, but it does not increase how much money you have on-hand beyond the game generated purses. Unless Bombicilla discovered a bug that arose after boss and I poked at things.
The game puts money into the game through creating events...

$541 per event $1 entry fee, enter a bunch of your own horses to make it run instantly, and you get the entire amount
You could feasibly use a reload extension to automate it...if you figure a new event every 10 minute (could easily be more)
$500 (to make it easier) X 6 = $3,000
You can make 10 events max (I think) per account
$3,000 X 10 = $30,000

You do that for 5 hrs

30 (10 minute blocks in 5 hrs) = $900,000
in 10 days $9,000,000

That is only on 1 account, perfectly legal, I think.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Eventing Account
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:46 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:46 pm