The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse trainer for hire

Claire_
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse trainer for hire

Post by Claire_ »

appleloosafarm wrote:yes thats fine scene he/she has a little training
ok
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

hi just checking with you when will my horses be ready? No pressure ya :)
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

hey your palomino cremello horse is ready
appleloosafarm
Visit My Farm

Post by appleloosafarm »

2 horses of yours are ready to be taken home
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

ok thanks put them up for offer
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

is it the black and the cremello?
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

I like your training. Can you train one more horse for me. She is partly trained so can do 10k? thanks :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/803973
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

appleloosafarm wrote:I will train any horse u want at any age for a decent price and I will need to be payed at end to get horse back , SO I will sell back the horse for the pricing anyone interesting plz comment or sent me a private message :D also thank you for your time and I cant tell u how long it will take but the longest it will take is untill 8 years old if I work harder 4 years old testing that right now with my own but I have been offered by other players 100,000 per horse then again thats probably the right price but u can pay higher or lower just would rather have 100,000 or higher :D
After you get done training the horses you are now could you train a couple horses for me
Claire_
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_ »

jodie1029 wrote:
appleloosafarm wrote:I will train any horse u want at any age for a decent price and I will need to be payed at end to get horse back , SO I will sell back the horse for the pricing anyone interesting plz comment or sent me a private message :D also thank you for your time and I cant tell u how long it will take but the longest it will take is untill 8 years old if I work harder 4 years old testing that right now with my own but I have been offered by other players 100,000 per horse then again thats probably the right price but u can pay higher or lower just would rather have 100,000 or higher :D
After you get done training the horses you are now could you train a couple horses for me
haha the horses apleloosafarm are now training are the horses i bought from you lol :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am