The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trying to breed white

Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Trying to breed white

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Soo idk if white exists in the game or not, but think this s pretty dang close to white if it doesn't exist. But I'm breeding American Cream and White horses and have a lot of champagne, palominos and cremellos. If continue to breed cremello with cremello could I get a color that light/white??
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Trying to breed white

Post by Bitapetrone »

True white isn't in the game yet but you can get pretty close by stacking multiple dilutions like homozygous cream + champagne etc. I'm working on some light coloured horses right now using a chestnut base with dun, pangare and flaxen only and have been able to get some very light coats.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Trying to breed white

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Bitapetrone wrote:True white isn't in the game yet but you can get pretty close by stacking multiple dilutions like homozygous cream + champagne etc. I'm working on some light coloured horses right now using a chestnut base with dun, pangare and flaxen only and have been able to get some very light coats.

LOL if this ain't white then idk what is! But I want this color on my ACW horses!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/544910
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:10 am