The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training {CLOSED}

momo4230
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training {OPEN}

Post by momo4230 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

This round of training I am charging $10,000 per horse.
I need some horses trained, would you be able to? If you reply, I will post the links, I just dont want to put them up for sale until you know for sure you can train them :D
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

If you could finish training this guy for me that would be awesome!
If you cant then no worries :) let me know and I will put him up for offers if you can.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/992438
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

are u still training?
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Have you finished training my horse yet and did you see my offer on the one that is trained
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP.

First Foal

Second Foal
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP. If you cannot finish training before Wednesday I will just take them back

First Foal

Second Foal

Again I'm sorry if I sound rude or whatever but I REALLY do need my horses back and soon!
valiantred
Visit My Farm

Post by valiantred »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

I am by no means trying to be mean or rush you, but I gave two of my horses to you for training quite a while ago and they are not even close to done! So I would appreciate it if you could finish training them soon because I need the ASAP. If you cannot finish training before Wednesday I will just take them back

First Foal

Second Foal

Again I'm sorry if I sound rude or whatever but I REALLY do need my horses back and soon!

The person hasn't been in game recently, they aren't trying to hold your horses ransom.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

valiantred wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

First Foal

Second Foal

The person hasn't been in game recently, they aren't trying to hold your horses ransom.

Ok ya thanks for letting me know!
charming_kiger
Visit My Farm

Post by charming_kiger »

Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

I am incredibly sorry that I have kept your horses for so long. My laptop was busted several months back and I was unable to long into my account for a very long time. I have recently replaced my laptop and will be on regularly again. If you would like your horses the way they are now, please notify me and I will put them up.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:33 pm