Community Forum

Public Training {CLOSED}

Neon_
Visit My Farm

Public Training {CLOSED}

Post by Neon_ »

Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

This round of training I am charging $10,000 per horse.
Last edited by Neon_ on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training {OPEN}

Post by PonyRaindrop »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/957314 can you train this gal for me?
thanks! :)
Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

PonyRaindrop wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/957314 can you train this gal for me?
Yup! An offer has been made! :D
PonyRaindrop
Visit My Farm

Post by PonyRaindrop »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
PonyRaindrop wrote:http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/957314 can you train this gal for me?
Yup! An offer has been made! :D
Thankyou!
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

Can you train a few for me?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

I put a Russian Don filly and a Tersk filly up for sale for offers only as "For training" since I can't post links. Can you train them? Thanks so much!
Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

cassietaylor27 wrote:

Can you train a few for me?
Put them for offer and link them if you are able and I will get to them ASAP!
Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

meganamber wrote:

I put a Russian Don filly and a Tersk filly up for sale for offers only as "For training" since I can't post links. Can you train them? Thanks so much!
I will get to them ASAP! :)
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Wen you have some spots open I have 4 horses I need trained thanks
U.P. Farms
Visit My Farm

Post by U.P. Farms »

when you have time would you be able to train some horses for me?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:05 pm