The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Favorite Horse World Online Horses

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Favorite Horse World Online Horses

Post by BlackOak2 »

Epic sooty from an AC NAB. On Flaxen Chestnut.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Very nice white-tinted flaxen.
Flaxen red dun.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Beautiful, not-quite-uniform, orange-colored, brilliant chestnut.

At 5 years:

Mare now:

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

While working on my leopard tarpan project, I eventually produced a body style I really like. Granted, she may not keep the look, but it's like the perfect mix of large, pony-type muscle on a big-boned but wiry frame. Of course, the leopard patterning may be affecting the 'real' look a bit... and she's severely underweight in this picture, but I still like it.

At 1 year, 11 months, 2 weeks:

Now

ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Silverine wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Actually, here's one that had it in the mane as a youngster, but not as stark as the buckskin: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3050

I was going through his gallery what is wrong with his feet in his .5 year old picture
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Also here are some of my prettiest

Crushing Gold

Silver brown?

Starlight Splendor

Dunalino half blanket? (Is that varnish on his rear?)

Frozen Snow Rose

Greyed out Chestnut nearly leopard w/ Tiger eye?

Zanzibar Kingdom

Sooty Silver Mealy Buckskin w/ Tiger eye

Gold Frost

Perlino with blanket and Snowflakes (They look like freckles on his face :P )

Vanishing Candy

?

Silver Ice ☥Oblivion

Cremello

(If anyone else could help me with their colors that would be awesome :lol: )
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

ladyoblivion wrote:
Silverine wrote:
Actually, here's one that had it in the mane as a youngster, but not as stark as the buckskin: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3050

I was going through his gallery what is wrong with his feet in his .5 year old picture
It's one of a few random effects that would pop up on the horses before the tack store was opened. They could also pup up wearing makeup or a set of human ears.
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

Here is one of my favourite little guys. I've started to make an In-Hand Jumping line out of him since he and his sire have been quite successful. He's currently at 1.5m in earnings with 18.3k points and a 94.6 win %.

He is also a gorgeous little Silver Dapple Black with Grey. He actually started to grey really early. Goggles appeared just before 6months.
At 22yrs
Dangerous Dart

As a newborn

ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Silverine wrote: It's one of a few random effects that would pop up on the horses before the tack store was opened. They could also pup up wearing makeup or a set of human ears.
:lol: :lol: :lol: hooman feets :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ladyoblivion wrote:Also here are some of my prettiest

(If anyone else could help me with their colors that would be awesome :lol: )
Starlight Splendor is sooty on his rear I think. It seems sooty likes to stand out a little more when combined with Lp. I don't know about him being dun though. I really don't see any indications of that on him or in his line. I'm leaning toward pangare instead. He does have pangare in his line through the blonde-colored generations, back to Oreo Souffle whose grandfather is this fellow:
A gorgeously darkened, chestnut pangare (take a look at his younger pictures in his gallery). He even displays the pangare through the leopard varnish. That's why your bloodline is brilliant, light yellow on their lower legs and almost golden-yellow on their backs. It's a very nice expression.

Varnishing Candy is a sooty silver bay. These ones that have a progressive sooty like this I end up calling pseudo-blacks. There's a couple already posted earlier here.

The last one Silver Ice Oblivion. I agree he's cremello, but I want to say he also has flaxen. Though when they're essentially white-on-white, defining which one it comes from can be difficult at least.

The rest of the colors look good to me. Some nice combinations.

I SO enjoy this favorites topic!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:11 am