The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training (CLOSED)

Retsi
Visit My Farm

Training (CLOSED)

Post by Retsi »

Reliable Trainer For Hire

PLEASE do not spam this forum, keep it organized and to the point. If you are premium and prefer to PM me, you are welcome to do so. If the forum title is (CLOSED), I am not accepting horses and do not hold places.

I've decided to open up my training pasture to some outside horses. I will only take 2 at a time and training may take 1 - 2 days because I am very busy. Below is an example of my training

SF Native Healer

This filly is not yet four, and her training is way over 780%. Though ages may vary, your horse will be finished by 4 years old (from newborn). I will train older horses and already partially trained horses, but that does not change my fee in most cases.

*This filly was sold and may be aged

I charge $75,000. I take time out of training my own horses for competition, to train yours. If this fee is too much I apologize.

Edit: If you don't pick up your horse within two weeks (14 days) of it being finished, I will sell it or keep it. I'll pay the 75k for the horse, which is way more than fair considering. Be responsible! I'm not happy camper after I've repeatedly thrown the horse in sales & pinged :cry:
Last edited by Retsi on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 14 times in total.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (OPEN)

Post by meganamber »

Retsi wrote:Reliable Trainer For Hire

PLEASE do not spam this forum, keep it organized and to the point. If you are premium and prefer to PM me, you are welcome to do so. If the forum title is (CLOSED), I am not accepting horses and do not hold places.

I've decided to open up my training pasture to some outside horses. I will only take 2-3 at a time and training may take 1 - 3 days because I am very busy at times. Below is an example of my training

SF Native Healer

This filly is not yet four, and her training is way over 700%. Though ages may vary, your horse will be finished by 6 years old (from newborn). I will train older horses and already partially trained horses, but that does not change my fee in most cases.

I charge $75,000. I take time out of training my own horses for competition, to train yours. If this fee is too much I apologize.
Awesome! So how many can you take of mine Retsi? Is 3 good? I have like 5 or 6 I need trained total tho lol...
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (CLOSED)

Post by Retsi »

meganamber wrote:.
I can take two, throw them in sales
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Retsi wrote:Reliable Trainer For Hire

I've decided to open up my training pasture to some outside horses. I will only take 2-3 at a time and training may take 1 - 3 days because I am very busy at times. Below is an example of my training

SF Native Healer

This filly is not yet four, and her training is way over 700%. Though ages may vary, your horse will be finished by 6 years old (from newborn). I will train older horses and already partially trained horses, but that does not change my fee in most cases.

Can you train this guy for me?
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

cassietaylor27 wrote:.
Ready for him, post in sales please :D
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Retsi wrote:
meganamber wrote:.
I can take two, throw them in sales
Golden Sunrise, an Akhal-Teke filly is up, as soon as you buy her I can put up my Arabian Filly
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Post by cassietaylor27 »

Retsi wrote:
cassietaylor27 wrote:.
Ready for him, post in sales please :D
Okay he's up!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »