The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training (CLOSED)

jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (ONE PLACE OPEN)

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote:OK so about this futurity training, do you still want to do it I understand if you don't. If you do how much do I pay you??
Since I'm offering, it's free. You just have to link a young horse, newborn. If you want me to find a good stud for you, I can read the stats on them.

Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
That works for me.
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote:Thanks!! My mares pregnant right now though. Can I use the foal she is going to have? I'm very excited about this foal because the stallion I used was really nice I think. But I would like you to help me I can't read the stats on the stallions. I can get back to you once the foal is born, if you want
That works for me.
Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

jl1106 wrote:
Retsi wrote:
That works for me.
Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

But this guy is much better!
JL Truly Me
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:
jl1106 wrote: Great!! I'll let you know when the foal is born! :D
The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

JL Truly Me
The filly has better scores. Her speed is one point away from 50/65. She has three scores above 40/65, the rest are 29+, besides strength. The Akhals are generally weak anyways, so that's not a concern. I'll take the filly. Her conformation overall is better than that of the colt :D
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
jl1106 wrote: The foal was born but a bit of a disappointment :cry:
JL Magical Bonfire

JL Truly Me
The filly has better scores. Her speed is one point away from 50/65. She has three scores above 40/65, the rest are 29+, besides strength. The Akhals are generally weak anyways, so that's not a concern. I'll take the filly. Her conformation overall is better than that of the colt :D
OK I'll put her up! COOL :lol:
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Re: Training (CLOSED)

Post by jl1106 »

She's up!!
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

Retsi wrote:
I noticed that the strength on your Akhals is a bit low, can I send you mares or stallions to improve your lines? You seem interested in them. I have nice Akhal mixes, and a few purebreds.
So do you know of any nice AT stallions that have good strength?? Or mares?
jl1106
Visit My Farm

Post by jl1106 »

I've been looking for AT's with good strength but I haven't been successful.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Post by Retsi »

jl1106 wrote:I've been looking for AT's with good strength but I haven't been successful.
I have this very old mare from when I bred foundation Akhals. Her genetic potential is low, she's first generation, but her strength is 19. Have you considered breeding your own Akhals to improve your others? It's a quite simple breed. Turk x Arabian, and since Arabians are popular, you can use high COI, high GP ones because Turks are generally only AC - 2nd generation.

SF Aphrodite
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:24 am