Community Forum

I NEED A TRAINER

darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: I NEED A TRAINER

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Your horses are finished training. The sooner you offer the less they’ll age!
i can take them now 30k?
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Your horses are finished training. The sooner you offer the less they’ll age!
i can take them now 30k?
Yes they’re for offers
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: i can take them now 30k?
Yes they’re for offers
hey can you train another horse for me? i dont have alot of money but id be willing to trade another horse for it thanks xx
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote: Yes they’re for offers
hey can you train another horse for me? i dont have alot of money but id be willing to trade another horse for it thanks xx
Ya sure. I don’t really need a lot of money for it I was also going to reply to your partner post with a couple questions before I signed in lol.

1. Are you going to sell mixed breeds?
2. What other breeds do you want to work with
3. How would me being your partner benefit you
4. And what is your overall goal for your business?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: hey can you train another horse for me? i dont have alot of money but id be willing to trade another horse for it thanks xx
Ya sure. I don’t really need a lot of money for it I was also going to reply to your partner post with a couple questions before I signed in lol.

great :) just tell me when you can take it/ cant be today

1 Yes, depending on the specific mix a person wants. If i/we have those 2 breeds then yes mixed breeds is a definite thing
2: I was thinking Akhal-Teke, Caspian, Freisian, Gypsy Vanner, Belgian and Percheron along with any suggestions you or any other party interested will have.
3: As my partner we can breed and sell many more horses to the benefit of us both rather than just me alone.
4: I intend to slowly grow starting out small and growing bigger over time i intend to have several sections in this farm including great horses for new/newer players as long as the horse they want is in our breeding list, also breeding our stallions to their mares at an agreed price depending on the stats and HGP of the stallion, also any of our mares can be requested to be bred to a specific stallion for the colt/filly who's price will be set depending on the stats and HGP of the colt/filly.

any other questions you have can and will be answered once and if you have agreed we will agree on a name and symbol for our farms that we both agree on. Along with anyone else who wants to help. You and I will be equal partners and will agree on anything that comes our way :)
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

1 Yes, depending on the specific mix a person wants. If i/we have those 2 breeds then yes mixed breeds is a definite thing
2: I was thinking Akhal-Teke, Caspian, Freisian, Gypsy Vanner, Belgian and Percheron along with any suggestions you or any other party interested will have.
3: As my partner we can breed and sell many more horses to the benefit of us both rather than just me alone.
4: I intend to slowly grow starting out small and growing bigger over time i intend to have several sections in this farm including great horses for new/newer players as long as the horse they want is in our breeding list, also breeding our stallions to their mares at an agreed price depending on the stats and HGP of the stallion, also any of our mares can be requested to be bred to a specific stallion for the colt/filly who's price will be set depending on the stats and HGP of the colt/filly.

any other questions you have can and will be answered once and if you have agreed we will agree on a name and symbol for our farms that we both agree on. Along with anyone else who wants to help. You and I will be equal partners and will agree on anything that comes our way :)
Ok I’m very interested in working with you! I currently have a veriety of Horses that are mixed breeds and bred for racing (or shows of that nature) I also have some Estonian Natives I’m working on (ENs sell for a lot especially if they’re good quality lol) and I also just purchased and started working on some Belgian Warmbloods. The racers are kinda slowing down a bit, though I do still breed them quite a bit! The ENs we don’t need to work with together if you don’t want because I’m having a bit of a difficult time right now myself :? . I am not willing to let go of any Belgian Warmbloods to hand over to you as of right now (if you do wish to work with them) as I only have about 6 or 7. With the Arabians we could quickly get a line of Supreme Grand Champions without too much trouble if that’s a goal for you!

And yes I can take one horse for training today sense I have like 6 horses I’m training right now :shock:.

Oh! And sorry for the interrogation. :)
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote:

Ok I’m very interested in working with you! I currently have a veriety of Horses that are mixed breeds and bred for racing (or shows of that nature) I also have some Estonian Natives I’m working on (ENs sell for a lot especially if they’re good quality lol) and I also just purchased and started working on some Belgian Warmbloods. The racers are kinda slowing down a bit, though I do still breed them quite a bit! The ENs we don’t need to work with together if you don’t want because I’m having a bit of a difficult time right now myself :? . I am not willing to let go of any Belgian Warmbloods to hand over to you as of right now (if you do wish to work with them) as I only have about 6 or 7. With the Arabians we could quickly get a line of Supreme Grand Champions without too much trouble if that’s a goal for you!

And yes I can take one horse for training today sense I have like 6 horses I’m training right now :shock:.

Its ok lol if you want can we meet in general chit chat? it will be easier than here and we can discuss things better and faster
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

darklass wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:

Its ok lol if you want can we meet in general chit chat? it will be easier than here and we can discuss things better and faster
Sure I’ll be there in a minute or so
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
darklass wrote: Its ok lol if you want can we meet in general chit chat? it will be easier than here and we can discuss things better and faster
Sure I’ll be there in a minute or so
we should be able to discuss everything uninterupted here

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 19&t=11731
Become a Patron!