The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging Someone.

Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Someone.

Post by Claire_2 »

Retsi wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hi Retsi! Wandering around your ranch again and saw these 2 amazing fillies!

I am here to ask if you are willing to sell them untrained for a few millions. Please reply when you see my message. Thanks :D
Currently, no. I may sell them later but as of now i'd like to see how they turn out. If I do decide to sell one or both, you will be the first to know.
ok great! Thank you
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Claire_2 wrote:
Malakai10 wrote:PING!
Hi Malakai10! I had been visiting your amazing ranch and came across this mare.
RSÆ Savannah's Flute Outback

Is it possible for you to breed her with this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/678036 and I will buy the foal from you once it's born? I am willing to pay any price for the foal. :) It's completely fine if you can't do that, but please do reply if you see this post.

Thank you.
Sure, she's actually pregnant just birthed one of his foals right now.

How does $30 000 sound?
RSÆ Twister's Outback Wind
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

Malakai10 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Hi Malakai10! I had been visiting your amazing ranch and came across this mare.
RSÆ Savannah's Flute Outback

Is it possible for you to breed her with this stallion http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/678036 and I will buy the foal from you once it's born? I am willing to pay any price for the foal. :) It's completely fine if you can't do that, but please do reply if you see this post.

Thank you.
Sure, she's actually pregnant just birthed one of his foals right now.

How does $30 000 sound?
RSÆ Twister's Outback Wind
Yes I wiuld love to buy the colt for whatever price you named. And do you mind breeding me a filly as well? Thank you very much. :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:39 am